All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest tomtruckie

Stock b200 released with various fixes!

http://actualizatumovil.com/showthread.php?tid=428

I have downloaded the B200 from the huawei web site for the G510-200. I used update extractor to make a flashable zip without the baseband or recovery. I've installed it with a universal cust to get the notification icons to work. Its working fine on my y300.

Guest tomtruckie

And a update for the G510-0100?

you can use the one for the g510 - 200. Follow instructions from my post about using it on the y300.

Guest LoveThisShit

Hi folks,

I'm searching for a custom ROM/kernel, where the following issue might be resolved: https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=3708

In short, I'm developing an app for a research project in which we need to track all available sensors during screen off-time. This is not possible for most devices since all sensor listeners get unregistered when screen turns off. As can be read in multiple threads, people tracked this down to a "bug" in the firmware of the manufacturer (in my case: Huawei).

All work-arounds didn't helped, so I'm asking if anyone is aware of a custom kernel where this bug might be fixed (seems like many people are interessted in using this). Someone guessed it is related with a poor coding somewhere in libsensor... 

Note: I never build a kernel myself, so I have no clue how to fix it myself.

Thank you very much for any tips and hints!

Regards

Guest oerWouter

Hi,

Sorry if this post is not in the correct place. I want to root my G510 and I am new to this stuff. It's difficult for me to distinguish which rom is the best, I am looking for a stable version, and if possible, the most recent version of Android possible ofcourse, but stability is most important.

Is there an overview site with votes/reviews? How can I decide which one is stable, without having to read 100+ forumpages for each rom. I've read that Cyanogenmod 10.1 is stable, but then again, which one to choose?

Thanks

Guest Dragonhof

Does anyone still have the Lirio Kernel?? i can't acces it anymore in the topic :( and i really wanna try it out

thanks in regard

Guest SaurabhRCk

Already posted

the one posted is pa 3.99 (4.3.1 based) by asis! this one is based on kk. latest release by EloYGomeZ

Edited by SaurabhRCk

• 2 weeks later...
Guest demez

Does anyone here use BlacRom CM10.1? Been using it for a few days now and it's the best rom I've used but I have 2 issues. 1 - I want to get rid of transparency bar, but I have no idea how to do that. 2 - I have this weird glitch where it shows the regular battery icon in the status bar as well as a circle one, if I go into the menu and hide it and unhide it's fine but then after a bit comes back.