All custom roms for Huawei Ascend Y300/G510

Guest Ducsidu

Guest kevinjohnsbp

hey guys. I am currently running CM 10.2 and really need a kernel like CeXstel with Zram, swap, over clock CPU and GPU. the only problem is that CeXstel is only available for Stock ROM, CM 10 and CM 10.1. I tried flashing the kernel for CM 10.1 after making a nandroid backup but sadly it ended in a bootloop. I have restored my CM 10.2. Before anyone points out, yes I could just flash CM 10.1 and then Cexstel for CM 10.1 but I I am happy receiving nightlies from Dazzao. Also if any custom ROM based on android 4.4 KitKat is ported to Ascend Y300, could you add it? thanks in advance

Guest Ducsidu

hey guys. I am currently running CM 10.2 and really need a kernel like CeXstel with Zram, swap, over clock CPU and GPU. the only problem is that CeXstel is only available for Stock ROM, CM 10 and CM 10.1. I tried flashing the kernel for CM 10.1 after making a nandroid backup but sadly it ended in a bootloop. I have restored my CM 10.2. Before anyone points out, yes I could just flash CM 10.1 and then Cexstel for CM 10.1 but I I am happy receiving nightlies from Dazzao. Also if any custom ROM based on android 4.4 KitKat is ported to Ascend Y300, could you add it? thanks in advance

Of course I will add KitKat roms.

@TayoOnabule thanks!

Guest kevinjohnsbp

Okay thanks ducsidu. could you possibly look for a kernel for y300 with overclock, swap and Zram compatible with cyanogenmod 10.2? i have looked everywhere and can't find one. great forum BTW. (KitKat FTW)

Guest kevinjohnsbp

Of course I will add KitKat roms.

@TayoOnabule thanks!

Okay thanks ducsidu. could you possibly look for a kernel for y300 with overclock, swap and Zram compatible with cyanogenmod 10.2? i have looked everywhere and can't find one. great forum BTW. (KitKat FTW)

Guest Ducsidu

There's no kernel like that right now (I think)

SaurabhRCk: Already added

Guest kevinjohnsbp

There's no kernel like that right now (I think)

SaurabhRCk: Already added

okay. I know cexstel for cm 10.1 had all those features but wasn't available for cm 10.2

Edited by kevinjohnsbp

@ Dazzozo

I have 2 problems with CM 10.2  nightly build 1109.

1st. When i  am trying to connect to my wireless network,with "Fing" app or "Who is on my wirless",phone reboot.

2nd. When my storage is mSDHC primary,Link2SD doesn't work properly,Links goes to internal storage/ phone memory/

Sorry for my bad english.Cheers :D

My Phone is Huawei y300.

Guest TayoOnabule

JellyBAM! http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=716909

I'm yet to actually try it. These mashup ROM's are starting to get old in my opinion. But i'll give it a go and report back :)

EDIT: I take that all back. Installed this ROM and it's really quite nice. Obviously it's fast and smooth. JellyBAM has some really nice tweaks and improvements out the box. For example the touchscreen sound has been changed to a higher pitch one, which is nice to the point where i don't feel like turning it off. The keyboard vibrations are turned down and so they feel nice rather than annoying. Got all the customization one could wish for since it has AOKP, CM and PA. Lovee it. I'll be keeping it for a few days :)

Edited by TayoOnabule

Guest danny19901

JellyBAM! http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=716909

I'm yet to actually try it. These mashup ROM's are starting to get old in my opinion. But i'll give it a go and report back :)

EDIT: I take that all back. Installed this ROM and it's really quite nice. Obviously it's fast and smooth. JellyBAM has some really nice tweaks and improvements out the box. For example the touchscreen sound has been changed to a higher pitch one, which is nice to the point where i don't feel like turning it off. The keyboard vibrations are turned down and so they feel nice rather than annoying. Got all the customization one could wish for since it has AOKP, CM and PA. Lovee it. I'll be keeping it for a few days :)

Awesome what android FW it on like 4.3.1 or 4.2.2 etc... I may download as I love jellybam

Guest Ducsidu

JellyBAM! http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=716909

Thanks, added!

I will need to reorganise the list, it's chaos right now :D

Guest danny19901
4.2.2 :) comes with gapps preinstalled
4.2.2 comes with Gapps built in hm since when? It may be why first boot takes ages I have been flashing Gapps Edited by danny19901

4.2.2 comes with Gapps built in hm since when? It may be why first boot takes ages I have been flashing Gapps

He may meant this ROM comes with built in gapps, and is 4.2.2