[JB] [4.3.1] CyanogenMod 10.2 [ROM] [ALL]

Guest Dazzozo

guys, i'm installing this version on my Y300 >> http://getcm.thebronasium.com/get/cyanogenmod/606/cm-10.2-20140214-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip

first, everything seems normal, until i realize that i'm unable to login into my google account. Suddenly i remember that i forgot to install the gapps

so i went to TWRP, flash the gapps and the google account setup menu is there. But the problem is, AOSP keyboard keep providing me with error messages. Plus my, back buttons suddenly refuse to make any action.

do the factory reset don't help at all. Finally i give up and back on my previous Fusion X Rom. Evertything runs perfect now. But do anyone here able to guide me on how to install the CM ROM properly? BTW, i prefer to use TWRP, so CM10.2 should do fine for me.

thanks, any help will be appreciated

Surely bad gapps, can you link? the problem that you described are tipically for bad gapps version

Guest FdL 1899

Surely bad gapps, can you link? the problem that you described are tipically for bad gapps version

not sure where i download the gapps, forget it already. But the zip file named as gapps-jb-20130812-signed.zip

thanks for the reply fonz93, can you point me to the right gapps link for that version of CM10.2?

I have the same problem....keyboard won't go Plus my WiFi keeps switching itself off. Its got so bad I've gone back to cm11

Edited by ivan41

No changes in latest builds...

http://jenkins.thebronasium.com/job/android/722/artifact/archive/CHANGES.txt

===================================
Since Fri Feb 21 00:40:55 UTC 2014

Since Thu Feb 20 00:41:51 UTC 2014

Since Wed Feb 19 01:17:24 UTC 2014

Since Mon Feb 17 00:41:43 UTC 2014

Since Sun Feb 16 00:41:02 UTC 2014
Then, Why there is still weekly builds? and that's means that this ROM is fully stable?

Why am getting a high battery consumption in the last build of this ROM??

Edit: this Rom has a low performance too... :/ 
Edited by Victod

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest CyberArtZ

Anyone using this build, can tell me a list of not working parts of this. A detailed list would be great. thnx

I was using this ROM for past 3 months as my daily driver and to me, everything seems to work fine of this ROM except rapid battery drain and laggy performance in Games. Other than that everything works fine. I didn't have any reboot when using heavy apps or Games but they had very low performance on this ROM. If someone could port or build a custom Kernel for this CM 10.2 ROM those problems could be fixed. 

Edited by CyberArtZ

Guest thetonyxx

I was using this ROM for past 3 months as my daily driver and to me, everything seems to work fine of this ROM except rapid battery drain and laggy performance in Games. Other than that everything works fine. I didn't have any reboot when using heavy apps or Games but they had very low performance on this ROM. If someone could port or build a custom Kernel for this CM 10.2 ROM those problems could be fixed. 

for better performace and battery drain try this rom

http://www.modaco.com/topic/370754-rom-expert-v4-final-cm101-422/

based on cm 10.1 , whit cestel kernel and many optimization

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TGxMister

Hey guys!

I use a Huawei Ascend Y300 and I am unable to install Cyanogenmod 11. I use TWRP to flash the ROM, but CM 11 always fails. I can flash CM 10.2 with no problems. Anyone have suggestions on how I could flash CM 11?

The error message is (as far as I can make out, TWRP text runs a bit over the side of my screen): E:Error executing updater binary in zip '(location I have CM 11 zip file)'

The next line is: Error flashing zip '(location of zip file and file name)'

Any help would be much appreciated!

Guest jor1196

good rom, but I like that the kernel with some tweaks and improvements made ​​@moddingg33km, this good rom honestly, if we had full support adreno better but this rom already reached its final version or what?

• 1 month later...
Guest kadeec

Hi,

I flashed my Y300-0100 with this rom from the beginning of the thread:

cm-10.2-20140601-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip

It works great, only the camera doesn't function. (app starts, image stays black, then app crashes)

Is there a later rom that fixed that? Will it be fixed? (appears to be latest here... http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8833)

Btw: this rom seems to function, including camera: http://www.modaco.com/topic/370754-rom-expert-v4-final-cm101-422/

Thanks.

Kdeec

• 2 weeks later...
Guest protectivedad

Hi,

I flashed my Y300-0100 with this rom from the beginning of the thread:

cm-10.2-20140601-NIGHTLY-u8833.zip

It works great, only the camera doesn't function. (app starts, image stays black, then app crashes)

Is there a later rom that fixed that? Will it be fixed? (appears to be latest here... http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8833)

Btw: this rom seems to function, including camera: http://www.modaco.com/topic/370754-rom-expert-v4-final-cm101-422/

Thanks.

Kdeec

Camera works great for me. It a great ROM the only one that I found that has VoIP, Fongo and Skype working. Every other one has at least one of these broken. If only it had the radio on it. Are there any 4.3 ROMs with a working radio app? Anyone know?

Guest luca020400

You need a kernel with the radio driver updated

Tell fonz93 and ask him to repack a synopsis kernel for cm10.2

Now you need to install the cm10.2 radio app ( Search on google )

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jonnsta

Hi,
I'd like to report my experience with the CM 10.2 for the Y300-0100 and TWRP 2710 in comparison with the Stock ROM (Android 4.1).

First of all, I have random reboots, especially when I manage my installed GAPPS (activate, deactivate etc.) and when heavy work load is apparent. I think that the small RAM size (512MB) causes this trouble.

The battery drain in "use" is higher than the stock ROM, but the drain in "idle" is very much lower.

The camera has much more functions and less active processes are running.

Hope this helps.

P.S.: Will there be another update for the CM 10.2?

Edited by Jonnsta

• 1 month later...