[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

You are wrong,512mb ram is enough for asphalt 8 but our gpu adreno203 is piece of crap even with stock rom! I own cheap tablet Alcatel OneTouch PIXI 7 which has 512mb ram,triple core 1.30ghz cortex a7,mali-450mp,android 4.4.2 (im on art runtime) and asphalt 8 on medium details run easly like on ice:) Also other games like nova 3,modern combat 5,fifa 15,the dark knight rises...  runs smooth as butter.

now I can play asphalt in high without lag

you should install aospa by luca

and use seeder

and kernel tweak with synopsis kernel

and gl tool

if if  didn't work (in 1%|)

you should select fake gpu in gl tool power vr 540

it run only on low and very low and you play like oil very nice I had now 54 stars in asphalt

and can play multiplayer

now I can play asphalt in high without lag

you should install aospa by luca

and use seeder

and kernel tweak with synopsis kernel

and gl tool

if if  didn't work (in 1%|)

you should select fake gpu in gl tool power vr 540

it run only on low and very low and you play like oil very nice I had now 54 stars in asphalt

and can play multiplayer

Thanks for your advice but i already tried all those tweaks long time ago...I don't play games on y300 anymore.

Guest basschilperoord

Maybe someone can help?

For some kind of reason the Contacts app crashes directly on startup, I don't know what is causing this. I have cleared it's cache and the Contacts-storage's cache too, and I have also done a full wipe of my phone (literally everything), that didn't help.

It's not a huge issue, but maybe y'all know what to do to fix it or if it's a ROM bug.

Maybe someone can help?

For some kind of reason the Contacts app crashes directly on startup, I don't know what is causing this. I have cleared it's cache and the Contacts-storage's cache too, and I have also done a full wipe of my phone (literally everything), that didn't help.

It's not a huge issue, but maybe y'all know what to do to fix it or if it's a ROM bug.

Did you try to install a different GApps package?

Guest chobot1976

Hi all, I can not boot into recovery, after 20141013 nightly. I tried to flash it again via fastboot recovery and it did not help. That's why I do a clean install over update.app. This file I have, but I do not have vendor / update.app. How big is the problem? Thank you

Guest killadroid

Hi all, I can not boot into recovery, after 20141013 nightly. I tried to flash it again via fastboot recovery and it did not help. That's why I do a clean install over update.app. This file I have, but I do not have vendor / update.app. How big is the problem? Thank you

avoid cm11 bro.try aospa ROM it's good no major problems

Guest chobot1976

avoid cm11 bro.try aospa ROM it's good no major problems

I can not boot in to recovery, so your advice sucks

Edited by chobot1976

Guest soulhand

What happened to this rom?... I didn't update it in the last few weeks but now I'm afraid to do so after reading the comments

Nothing has happened to it. It's an experimental ROM with nightly builds. Sometimes they won't work, depending on upstream changes or whatever Dazzazo is deciding to work on at the moment.

You shouldn't expect it to work flawlessly every time, or even most of the time. Dazzazo isn't spending all his waking hours testing it, after all. If you want something more stable, use a ROM with a different release/development strategy where there are stable versions.

Guest basschilperoord

I wonder if it's even flashing with fastboot though, for I too had some trouble flashing my phone with custom recovery and ROM properly in the first place. Trial-and-error for me.

fastboot

Power and Vol - pressed at the same time

Connect USB cable

Flash file, be it CWM or TWRP

Should work right?

http://www.modaco.com/topic/362074-recoveryall-official-twrp-2710-root-01082014/

The rom is working properly (for me) with TWRP 2.8.0.1 downloaded from here (updated from 2.7.1.0);

https://goo.im/devs/OpenRecovery/u8951/

Edited by basschilperoord

Guest TheHindu
  • 1.0 Alpha
  • 1.1 Beta
  • 1.5 Cupcake
  • 1.6 Donut 
  • 2.0, 2.1 Eclair 
  • 2.2.x FroYo
  • 2.3.x Gingerbread
  • 3.0-3.2.x Honeycomb
  • 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
  • 4.1-4.3.x Jelly Bean
  • 4.4.x KitKat 
  • 4.5/5.0    L_________________

Guest luca020400

No , probably the will announce android L ( lollipop i think )

The source code are online but are unstable

• 1.0 Alpha
  • 1.1 Beta
  • 1.5 Cupcake
  • 1.6 Donut 
  • 2.0, 2.1 Eclair 
  • 2.2.x FroYo
  • 2.3.x Gingerbread
  • 3.0-3.2.x Honeycomb
  • 4.0.x Ice Cream Sandwich
  • 4.1-4.3.x Jelly Bean
  • 4.4.x KitKat