[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest killadroid

BTW who can help me with the zip file with Nokia libs.am trying to play SAS 4 on cm11 but it ain't working

edit: found them in the cm10.1 thread

Edited by killadroid

Guest Runjaun

Multiplayer games is crashing . Offline game too is crashing when wifi is on please help. Eg. Multiplayer game : 8 ball pool , Top eleven .

Offline game : frontline commando

Need help ..

Thanks in advance

Guest Runjaun

Multiplayer games is crashing . Offline game too is crashing when wifi is on please help. Eg. Multiplayer game : 8 ball pool , Top eleven .

Offline game : frontline commando

Need help ..

Thanks in advance

Help please

Guest edwardecl

I have an odd problem, my phone crashed and ever since my animated boot logo has reset to to default Android boot logo and not the Cynogenmod one, I have wiped /data /cache & /system and reinstalled cm11 latest nightly but the logo is still the default Android one... what is going on? how do I fix it? I have never had this problem before and I've been flashing CM since the g300 came out.

Guest spikypotato

I have an odd problem, my phone crashed and ever since my animated boot logo has reset to to default Android boot logo and not the Cynogenmod one, I have wiped /data /cache & /system and reinstalled cm11 latest nightly but the logo is still the default Android one... what is going on? how do I fix it? I have never had this problem before and I've been flashing CM since the g300 came out.

You used the Android Lollipop bootscreen that is in the IdeaL Theme, didn't you? 

Try wipe /cust. I don't know if this could fix the problem, but just... try. 

Guest luca020400

New cm theme manager support boot animations but they cannot be setted in devices with ram lower than 1024 MB ( 1GB )

So in y300 , g510 , g330 and g300 you CANNOT set a custom boot animation or you will have a bootloop

Guest josoft86

I use the theme "Nexus_Android_L_3.6-signed.apk" and I have no problem with the boot lollipop. Nothing new on Android 5.01 for u8833

Edited by josoft86

Guest edwardecl

You used the Android Lollipop bootscreen that is in the IdeaL Theme, didn't you? 

Try wipe /cust. I don't know if this could fix the problem, but just... try. 

Nope I have never used any other themes, like i said the phone crashed and the boot logo went missing. I will try the format /cust thing, pretty sure it's more or less empty though.

Edit: Formatting /cust did nothing, really strange the rest of the rom works fine just default android boot animation unless there is something on my external SD card doing something but I thought that only got mounted after boot.

Edited by edwardecl

Guest clickmeplz

I use the theme "Nexus_Android_L_3.6-signed.apk" and I have no problem with the boot lollipop. Nothing new on Android 5.01 for u8833

is there any download link for theme?

Guest josoft86
is there any download link for the theme?
here is the link:

http://www.modaco.com/topic/368465-appmodthemeall-personalization/page-2

Download (Nexus Android L. v 3.6 (05.10.2014)): https://yadi.sk/d/qIGIJKR4c2VGZ 

I use:

cm-11-20141018-NIGHTLY-u8833
pa_gapps-modular-micro-4.4.4-20141214-signed
chil360-kernel-v0.53-repack
TWRP_2.8.0.1-Y300-signed
Launcher: Smart Launcher 2

Guest clickmeplz

@Dazzozo, Battery life is very good in first glance. After install, it remained on 25% for a few hours! (even with some working apps and screens) , but after first reboot it lost nearly 15%

Build 20141219  Device: G510-0200

Edited by clickmeplz

Guest edwardecl

So nobody knows how to fix the Cyanogenmod default boot logo... /Cry. You'd think wiping everything would fix it. Guess I'm lucky that's all that's broken.

This "problem" is present in every rom. The system needes some time and loading-cycles to calibrate it. Every time you change the rom it must be calibrated again because it's made by software, not hardware. It's a fact and it happens on all devices and all roms.

Edited by Guest

Guest dobryd123

My TWRP crashes every time I try to flash the rom. It installs just fine without any error and then goes black and reboots to an older rom version. It doesn't work when doing it manually or through cm updater. Any ideas how to fix this?

Guest dobryd123

I am using TWRP 2.7.0.1, that's the problem. It worked just fine every time before but now it just goes black during install. I tried a few different versions of the rom and none of them work.