[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest 390Charger

Reflash 19 nightly, the 20 stuck in a FC bucle of theme provider and another service, I don't remember, hope next work again

The other Service was com.android.phone. The 20. is broken, yes.

What is happening with 20 nightly? :S

It is broken, you sadly can't even use the system itselfe :mellow:

can anyone confirm that both Ram expander and Xposed installer work in this ROM? please that's the only thing that is stopping me from flashing .

XPosed-Framework is working well on CM11, RAM-Expander i never used.

Guest Krisoboe

Nobody does have the same problem as me that any update since 12122013 just doesn't boot? Just getting the "starting apps" screen and it will show it until I remove the battery.

After doing this the phone won't boot all the way and will get stuck in the boot animation.

I allready tried full wipe, installing gapps before update, after update, don't install gapps at all... it all doesn't work.

I  have your problem...... Resolved whith backup data (no sistem, cache, ect....), then wipe advance all select except the penultimate and last -> Wipe... (TWPR USE).. install cm11 starting system, after start open, reboot recovery and install backup. you have all program and setting... BY Kris 

Edited by Krisoboe

Guest SaurabhRCk

its broken by cm I guess! so hopefully tomorrow it will be fixed! lucky me have not downloaded that this morning! :P

Edited by SaurabhRCk

Guest TheKisama

don't you see the u8815 written there ? And i guess u8815 means g300 so dont try this on either y300 or g510

This is why I asked if we'll ever get a u8833 release, silly.

Guest mexes85

i've installed this rom today.

at first start, it says "error with AOSP keyboard" and another error in a process ".....com....." or similar

keyboard doesn't work.....................

i've reinstalled 10.2

i used CWM

factory reset --> rom --> gapps --> dalvik

i've only tested without dalvik wipe, same problem

ideas?

Guest Krisoboe

i've installed this rom today.

at first start, it says "error with AOSP keyboard" and another error in a process ".....com....." or similar

keyboard doesn't work.....................

i've reinstalled 10.2

i used CWM

factory reset --> rom --> gapps --> dalvik

i've only tested without dalvik wipe, same problem

ideas?

Use Twpr recovery ->http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2520076 select Wipe data -> advance wipe select all except the penultimate and last. Install 10.2 and start

Guest Vule991

How to fix this? Two times reflash rom with full wipe, and WiFi prevents phone to go in deep sleep. Is this bug or normal behavior?

I turned off the wifi, but it is always active and it says not to use the processor.

post-1028005-0-18329300-1387561612_thumb

How to fix this? Two times reflash rom with full wipe, and WiFi prevents phone to go in deep sleep. Is this bug or normal behavior?

I turned off the wifi, but it is always active and it says not to use the processor.

There is an option in WiFi settings to allow scanning of networks even when WiFi is off (for better localisation). Have you tried turning that off?

Guest painteramit

I've disabled the wifi from the battery usage screen still I got around 37% battery drain in 8 hours of sleep time.

I think battery drain is the main concern with this rom

Edited by painteramit

Guest Lvbnhbq

куда мне написать, чтоб добавили полный русский перевод?

where can I write to have added full Russian translation?

Edited by Lvbnhbq

Guest txutxe2

hi everyone.

I haven't found a thread for introductions, so this is my first post.

let me thank first this forum, Dazzozo and others who make the owners of a hauwei y300 happy with a build of cyanogenmod for our device

i've been using cm10.2 for weeks and it works amazingly well, 0 complaints so far

however, yesterday I found out that there's already cm11 for our device. reading posts in this forum, it seems that it works ok (except for some minor issues).

the thing is that I tried to put yesterday's nightly with the cwm available on the first page of this thread. I wiped all data, installed from zip and everything seemed to work properly.

the phone wouldn't boot and then I read that yesterday's was broken. OK, I tried 19's build as suggested in this forum.

however, after only 5 minutes of using this room, everything starts to go so slowly that you can't operate at all with your phone.

for example, when I open the browser and try to type in some letters in google main screen,I can only type 1 letter every 10 seconds or so, it takes that time to show the letter I'm typing.

I tried previous versions, 5 in total, from the 15th to the 19th of December, and I always face this problem.

then I went back to 10.2 yesterday's nightly, installed from scratch and without any data backup from my previous working rom. My phone is right now working very well with latest 10.2 with all social networks always on and other stuff, as It used to, but there seems to be a problem with 11.

with cm11 I didn't get to install anything at all, not even gapps, just the minimal default installation. when I start to face this performance problem, I look at the free memory and phone has got around 120MB of free memory, so I don't know where this slow behaviour is coming from.

have you had serious performance issues or is it a problem in the latest builds? should I try an older cm11 build?

thanks.

Guest Krisoboe

If your wi-fi is always active and consumes too much battery I found the solution. Go to -> Settings -> Wi-fI -> Advanced -> Deselect the voice Scanning is always active and your wi-fi very shuts down.

post-1029461-0-01167700-1387628184_thumb

post-1029461-0-18087400-1387628186_thumb

Edited by Krisoboe

Guest Krisoboe

There is an option in WiFi settings to allow scanning of networks even when WiFi is off (for better localisation). Have you tried turning that off?

Look my post for solution link: http://www.modaco.com/topic/367021-kk-442-cyanogenmod-110-rom-all-nightly-builds-available/page-34#entry2183470