[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest kekko961

Can't wait to flash this, but i have to because i need to take it to warranty because of a problem with the touchscreen, you are the boss dazz! thanks a lot for this awesome work :)

Guest Craig846

WOW! I love this ROM!

I've been using the 18th Dec Nightly on my G510 (with TWRP 2.6.3.3) & the only compromise that I've had to make is installing Firefox instead of the default Browser... not too much of a hardship then!

I've not had one Force Close yet (I had several occasional FC's with CM 10.2) and the performance & battery life is amazing. The only difference I've made from stock is ticking "Allow purging of assets" & "Kernel Samepage Merging".

Attached is a screenshot of the Battery stats. post-1016408-0-16450200-1387717843_thumb This is with light-ish use, but still amazing.

In fact, I'm so impressed that I've bought two Y300's for my wife & daughter running the same ROM!

Thanks Dazzozo!

Guest mitsuu84
When is it best to switch to ART? Immediately after the flash or ROM During use, When I have all the options set and installed applications? I now CM11 22/12/2013 + PaGapss full package.
Sorry for bad English

Guest GonzaloG

I have a question, if I want to install the new PA gapps version that is the 12/15/13 if I'm not wrong, it updates the old gapps that I already have or should I remove the old one, thx

Guest Y300-0100

What settings you use optimize apps for ART?  :mellow:

When you tick ART and confirm, phone reboots and android os is automatically upgrading and doing apps optimize...

Guest partyzant_x

When you tick ART and confirm, phone reboots and android os is automatically upgrading and doing apps optimize...

For me dont work. When select ART phone is reboot but no optimize and still using dalvik.

Guest Y300-0100

For me dont work. When select ART phone is reboot but no optimize and still using dalvik.

I do not know why.

See screenshot.

With 22/12 build and full modular package from (http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2397942) ART works for me.

Also, full google account restore (apps.)... 

I'm staying on this rom.

Thanks Dazzozo

shot_000001.jpg

Guest StewieTech

Hi there,

I have a minor problem and dunno where to post so i´ll leave it here.

I´m running cm11 and twrp 2.6.3.3 and when i download an update via cm updater, in about phone, it saves it in the internal memory of the card, and when i click update after the download, the phone boots into recovery and looks for the update in the sdcard, and dont find it obviosly, so my only option is to do a manual update whenever a new nightly comes out. I´ve been searching on how to change the directory so cm updater saves on the sd card, but cant find.

Can someone help me on this one? Thanks in advance :D

Guest Tharane

Hey Guys,

after it seems like,that CM 11 isnt full of bugs anymore <3 , I want it for my G510.

But the question is, do I have to fullwipe and flash it every day, cause of the daily updates?

Or is there something automatically in the ROM or an app?

And what is this "ART"? Never heard of it.

Thank you. ;)

Guest StewieTech

is it beneficial to switch to ART?

Dont´t know but i switched, phone rebooted and never passed the cm screen, had to flash rom and gapps again. Be careful.