[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Guest nirmalbalaji

there is no way to do it, the only way is by developper option, the crt animation off option  is not exist in this rom. my be it will be exist next builds. 

It will be available as a normal option when Trebuchet Launcher is ready for CM 11. We will have some other options too, like AM/PM in the status bar.

Guest fedpisano

I have a problem with this ROM. After a while I use it, I go to the page of the PIN request. I had to turn it off so as not to lock the phone. This is not a reboot but as if it closed the session.

Guest MrSpeedy

So there's no way to add wigdet to lockscreen al least now? I can swipe only right (it launch camera app) but not to the leftmost screen to add any widget.

For KitKat, only left sides can be added with widgets.

Are you sure you did not see the '+' sign?

Guest painteramit

So there's no way to add wigdet to lockscreen al least now? I can swipe only right (it launch camera app) but not to the leftmost screen to add any widget.

you need to edit build.prop to make low ram = false and it will be there. search the forum for the same.

Guest painteramit

Few apps dont run in ART. But i found that with ART apps run slower actually, dunno why.

True. I have the same experience. may be ART is not for legacy devices  :(  :unsure:  :angry2:

Guest lordfarhan40

No idea how the first G330 nightly is. Have fun. :p

well you were right still a bit of SIM problem (I guess its more of a cm problem as few people even with y300 suffer with this thing) but still its a delight to see G330 everywhere and not Y300. :) thanz bro and a happy new year once again :D

Edited by lordfarhan40

Guest Knurlhelm

Thanks for this rom, gonna test it, any chance you include the Huawei AllBackup App?, it's kind of the easiest way to retrieve apps+data without Titanium.

Anyway, awesome job!, I wanna test ART! :D

Guest MrSpeedy

True. I have the same experience. may be ART is not for legacy devices  :(  :unsure:  :angry2:

You sure about that? I will revert back to Dalvik then.

Did Google just misleading about ART feature?

Guest SaurabhRCk

It will be available as a normal option when Trebuchet Launcher is ready for CM 11. We will have some other options too, like AM/PM in the status bar.

I use gravitybox (kk) module for xposed module. It can enable much more option in our nightly.

Guest Luca11Cyano

Is it possibile create a package with only the google play for this fantastic ROM

Thanks

And the superuser doesn't work with soma app as

Root app delete

Edited by Luca11Cyano

Guest EuthAnAsia77

No idea how the first G330 nightly is. Have fun. :P

Hello Daz, Happy New Year! Thank you very much for your work on CM11 for U8825-1 (G330)! I do not know whether you it somehow help develop CM, but here's the link to the official Open-Source ICS G330 (U8825-1) Kernel:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDcxMDk=

Guest ivan41

Is anyone else getting stuttery music/ringtones like I am? Everything else is fine and I'm on 20140101.

When I install a new nightly, do you recommend data/cache/davlik wipe ?

Thanks

Guest andrea2107

Hello Daz, Happy New Year! Thank you very much for your work on CM11 for U8825-1 (G330)! I do not know whether you it somehow help develop CM, but here's the link to the official Open-Source ICS G330 (U8825-1) Kernel:

http://www.huaweidevice.com/worldwide/downloadCenter.do?method=toDownloadFile&flay=software&softid=NDcxMDk=

Look

http://getcm.thebronasium.com/?device=u8825

Guest Teddchen

Hello, i ´m on 20131231.

I could not install apps on my SD Card.  The internal memory is divided into two parts (each 2GB)  It´s not a big Problem anything else works great.

Guest Dazzozo

Hello Daz, Happy New Year! Thank you very much for your work on CM11 for U8825-1 (G330)! I do not know whether you it somehow help develop CM, but here's the link to the official Open-Source ICS G330 (U8825-1) Kernel:

That's way too old. We use a 3.4 kernel that supports all of the devices now.

Guest Kama86

Im on 01.01 nightly,works god for now.I dont know from where people who say that NFS most wanted working well are downloading the game,but my say aplication stop working when i try to play...game downladed from torrentz search engine...

How can I use external storage by PC? If I connect my Y300-0100 to my PC this don't recognise anything...

Edit: 20131226 nightly

Edit2: i've found the correct setting.

Edited by kmau