[KK] [4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 [ROM] [ALL] [WEEKLY BUILDS ON FRIDAY]

Guest Dazzozo

Umh... ok.

Now I have realized that I don't have Launcer3 but (i think) Google Home.

It's because I have flashed " pa_gapps-modular-mini-4.4-20131126-signed" and not the GApps by Dazzozo...

So, I think that I have to keep the search bar..

bluetooth is draining the battery very quickly (compared to stock), even if bt headset is not paired. (cm11 rom from 9.12)

it can drain ~25% of charge during the night

Edited by invy

Hello, sorry for ask,

Using TWRP 2.6.3.2, do I have just to wipe to factory reset or use advanced wipe?

Mind to tell which things do I have to wipe?

use advance wipe.. in my case i marked all boxes except cust and sdcard then swipe to factory reset

Guest SaurabhRCk

anyone one can tell me how the whisperpush works?? I have activated it in the latest nightly. registration successfull. my question is how do I send sms using it. the client does not provide function to send msg. how is it working??

Yeah, I did some manual clean up on the database yesterday and forgot to fix up the permissions. :P

I added them manually and tomorrow's should work fine.

how i can se the changelog?

battery life is good??

Overall, yes. But if you turn on bt, it'll drain battery fast. (at least this is my issue with rom from 9.12.2013, I've described it above).

Today I'll try not to use bt, instead, I'll read more, use some internet/wifi.

For now: 40 minutes reading, some surfing resulted in 12% battery drain, which is pretty normal I think.

Display is set to auto-brightness setting. Internet via GPRS.

Edited by invy

It's a little bit unstable, it's possible to do 1 operation per time, is impossible to download file and do anithing....any app that use the WebView make your phone unstable and sometimes reboots....

The new gps setting is really cool, the new Phone app is cool, and the use of ram is really a little bit less

Guest avenir791

i can't launch mx player after install it..there's show push message error "your android version is not support" is this some bugs?

it's not a bug, it's just outdated, the mx player team have to update it. like youtube as many applications, i advice u use vlc player go to google player https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.videolan.vlc.betav7neon&hl=en , it's working very fine