[DEV][ROM][2.7.] CyanogenMod 11 (Android 4.4.4)

Guest KonstaT

Guest KoleHR

Installed 4.4.4 and works great. There is layout change in contact menuand it's nice :D

So we shouldn't hope for Android L ?

EDIT: Why i can't swipe right or left in status bar? In lower version i could do that :/

Edited by KoleHR

Guest dubstep774

Installed 4.4.4 and works great. There is layout change in contact menuand it's nice :D

So we shouldn't hope for Android L ?

EDIT: Why i can't swipe right or left in status bar? In lower version i could do that :/

Yep tht's prety much what KonstaT said (we shouldn't hope).

As far as the status bar swiping I found out that now it only works when you hold the white banner at the bottom and swipe on it.

Guest KoleHR

It's such a shame. Android L will have a bunch of new features, including longer battery life :/

But, wi will hope for it :D

Guest bezkintos

@KonstaT The App-Drawer Button is missing on my device. How can I get it back? I tried everything... =(

Does "everything" include a new clean instal? Maybe you messed something up first time?

Guest libove

I have a Movistar Spain branded ZTE "Skate Pro", which I understand is either a re-label or a wireless carrier modification of the ZTE Blade III.

Has anyone tested this ROM on a Skate Pro, or if not, is there a way to have a fairly high degree of certainty that the ROM would work on the "Skate Pro" like it does on the Blade III?

The stock ROMs via Movistar from ZTE for this Skate Pro are total junk - the performance of the device is miserable; low responsiveness of the touchscreen, inexplicable long pauses before the device starts reacting to user inputs again, tendancy to overheat and cold boot (with the clock re-set to the beginning of time, heh). I've had the hardware serviced by the manufacturer, who claims that it tested perfectly... so unless they're fibbing, I have to assume it's poor software quality, and hope that an alternative ROM may make this thing actually useful.

thanks for your ideas!

-Jay, Barcelona, Spain

Guest kresimirn

hey konsta, im trying few apps for voice recording and all are saying that device doesnt support voice record, i need BOTH side to record, what to do, please help

Guest kresimirn

i tried, but i hear only other side...

now, tried voice_calls, voice uplink, voice downlink, not working

only works with mic, but sound is a big time terrible

Edited by kresimirn

Guest alekcacko

I have a Movistar Spain branded ZTE "Skate Pro", which I understand is either a re-label or a wireless carrier modification of the ZTE Blade III.

Has anyone tested this ROM on a Skate Pro, or if not, is there a way to have a fairly high degree of certainty that the ROM would work on the "Skate Pro" like it does on the Blade III?

The stock ROMs via Movistar from ZTE for this Skate Pro are total junk - the performance of the device is miserable; low responsiveness of the touchscreen, inexplicable long pauses before the device starts reacting to user inputs again, tendancy to overheat and cold boot (with the clock re-set to the beginning of time, heh). I've had the hardware serviced by the manufacturer, who claims that it tested perfectly... so unless they're fibbing, I have to assume it's poor software quality, and hope that an alternative ROM may make this thing actually useful.

thanks for your ideas!

-Jay, Barcelona, Spain

why not. just flash it. and see if it work. first flash recovery then rom.

Guest libove

why not. just flash it. and see if it work. first flash recovery then rom.

For the obvious reason - it may not work, and before going to the trouble of possibly bricking my device and having to recover it, I'd rather get a feeling for whether it's a good idea.

Guest alekcacko

How can you brick? if you brick, it will only soft-brick. by installing rom, you cannot brick your phone. maybe the rom will not work, but youcannot brick the phone.

if you are scared, then do nothing.

Guest Something Wierd

How can you brick? if you brick, it will only soft-brick. by installing rom, you cannot brick your phone. maybe the rom will not work, but youcannot brick the phone.

if you are scared, then do nothing.

Tell that to the miui users that tried to install updates from a different phone.As long as it doesn't touch the boot loader and the recovery you should be safe.

Guest KonstaT

@KonstaT The App-Drawer Button is missing on my device. How can I get it back? I tried everything... =(

Why did you remove it? Clear data for Trebuchet (or what ever launcher you were using) under Settings -> Apps.

thanks for your ideas!

-Jay, Barcelona, Spain

Yes, it should work afaik. Skate Pro is nothing but a carrier branded Blade III. I've had it listed in the stock ROMs thread for ages.

Guest D4NY3L

hey guys, i have a problem with the gapps the link for download doesn't works, when i click download the website report error WTF?

pls who have other link for download? help me

Edited by D4NY3L

Guest libove

libove, on 07 Jul 2014 - 11:45 AM, said:snapback.png

thanks for your ideas!

-Jay, Barcelona, Spain

To which KonstaT replied:

>Yes, it should work afaik. Skate Pro is nothing but a carrier branded Blade III. I've had it listed in the stock ROMs thread for ages.

Thank you. I had missed that in the stock ROMs thread, since I wasn't looking for a stock ROM :-)

I'll give it a try, and post back here how it goes. It will likely take a few days, as I'll need to do some mobile device swapping-around to free up that one for the testing...

Guest Saky

hey guys, i have a problem with the gapps the link for download doesn't works, when i click download the website report error WTF?

I can confirm that download link is broken  :wacko:

Anyway you can use this gapps instead http://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=15801   ;)

Tested by me and working without problems...and you also get Google voice search and Google now launcher with this package! Still over 90Mb of memory is free in system partition after install  :D

Link edited...Something is wrong with Dev-Host site!

Edited by Saky

Guest dobriwoow

Hello. I installed this ROM and everything went well. It's actually my first custom ROM and it's amazing you can find things like this for free. Finally I have the power! :D. Kudos to developer. Anyway I usually lurk for answers but couldn't find anything to fix my problem. Internal storage. No acces. I can actually install things on it but no acces and can't see it on windows or phone file manager. Only external SD card. Drivers are uptodate, I tried to enable Root Acces mode but didn't do much. Yes I know how noobish I sound but any help is welcome.

Guest theshrink89

Internal storage has been disabled by Konstat... It is only usable for apps instalation. In my opinion, there's no need for it at all since there is an external sd... :p