[ROM] Expert V4 FINAL [CM10.1] [4.2.2]

Guest TayoOnabule

Guest bick

What about playing youtube with 3G?

Haven't tried it, I'm 99.9% WiFi. Don't really do Mobile Data unless I have to (skinflint).

Maybe someone else can comment.

Edited by bick

Guest EEShowOFF111259

Glad that i made a backup before installing the settings.apk :)

should i install the new settings.apk

Guest EEShowOFF111259

how should i install this i copied it over the old one with the same rtights but it doesnt work but the handy boots

Guest fayis003

how to add support of "ability to flip between the status bar like in kitkat" in this rom or in jellybeen ???,  any advice or help will be greatly appreciated

Guest TayoOnabule

how to add support of "ability to flip between the status bar like in kitkat" in this rom or in jellybeen ???,  any advice or help will be greatly appreciated

I'm not 100% what you mean by 'flip' :/

Does this ROM have init.d support. I dont know what is that, but i want to install this

http://www.htcmania.com/showthread.php?t=816570

Because i installed this and nothing there is still nothing. So i ask for init.d

Sorry for this stupid question, a am newbie. :)

This ROM does have init.d support, but there is also swap included in this ROM, so you don't have to flash that :)

Guest wator

hello,

the rom works smooth, and nice! Used; cm11, fluffy-kk, Reborn-x

i think tis 1 is the best so far butttt............

1 question:

I use the stock mail-app (exchange mail), for my work and therefore i need to secure my phone! (encrypt)

So i recharged my phone to 100%  I already typed the code for to lock and unlock the phone! but nothing happens.

the phone gets stuck whit the android symbol??

can someone help me with that?

thanks a lot

Edited by wator

Guest Quadri

yes, yes me happy ! :) this rom works best :-) I tried CM11, fluffy and some other, but all got problems. Let's see later this week how it stands.

Guest pidji82

We have two y300 with EXPERT V4 rom in da house, on  the same router.Problem is wifi mac adress ,it's same on both phones. Is there any way to change it, because we can't access to internet on the same time,even still connected to the router?

Guest adivenko

Hi. Sory for my english. I have a smal problem: incoming call shows in display with delay for several second. This hapaning random, one time normal, other time with delay.

I hope you understand me.

Guest Quadri

So far so good!!! :) This weekend on Expert and it works great. No issues so far. I had a huge battery drain friday, but I think it's due to the installed camera app from KK that gave problems on my Samsung S2 also.

Guest michele.009

Hi, am I the only one who can't play low quality videos on YouTube? When I try watching one it just keep loading but if I switch to HQ it works.

Guest noobSU

Hi, am I the only one who can't play low quality videos on YouTube? When I try watching one it just keep loading but if I switch to HQ it works.

True. Same here. You are not the only one.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Tarma

Hi! I've been on this rom for about to months, and is really nice!

Just two things don't seem to work: video on youtube with stock browser or youtube app (if i use flashfox video works, but just in HQ).

And bigger issue: GPS doesn't work!

Have you problem with GPS too or it's just me?

Guest luca020400

Gps work fine for me

And youtube video aren't in hd because the kernel have more ram than stock kernel

Edited by luca020400