Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest userDJJ

Ok, it is ok now, ART was a problem, app uninstaller works. There is a bug with the Nova launcher, when used, the dialer wont work (no permission), not a big deal, Ill stay with the Google go or stock.

I do not know if its possible and how to make a screenshot on Coolui Rom, there is a chinese utility app that looks simmilar to

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.security

Id like to keep it , if there is a way for english interface.

Hold power button, there is an option for screenshot  (as in most droids).

Edited by userDJJ

Guest gst0098

Hello to all, I'm using the atx 018 rom an I'm quite satisfied with the overall performance but I have a little problem: the text at the end of the rows is not correctly managed, the words are broken in the middle making it difficult to read a multi line text. This happens with all apps.

Maybe this is due to the fact that the default base rom is Chinese.

Anyone knows how to overcome this and to have the phone behave as usual?

Guest BrocasHelm

For screenshots hold volume up and power at the same time. With gravity box you can add a screenshot quick settings rule at the notification bar as well.

Hello to all, I'm using the atx 018 rom an I'm quite satisfied with the overall performance but I have a little problem: the text at the end of the rows is not correctly managed, the words are broken in the middle making it difficult to read a multi line text. This happens with all apps.

Maybe this is due to the fact that the default base rom is Chinese.

Anyone knows how to overcome this and to have the phone behave as usual?

Can you try to change the font?

Could you run antutu to see the 3D score?

Guest gst0098

Can you try to change the font?

Could you run antutu to see the 3D score?

I changed the fonts with no luck. Still the words are cut in the middle. It's very annoying. Any other hints to try?

Btw these are the scores of antutu :

(3d score is lower than that achieved on4.2)

post-819778-14155319162983_thumb.png

Edited by gst0098

Guest sumitstephen

Hey There Dakok.... Which is the best Miui rom for F1 till date. currently i m using 4.6.21. by xs. It is ok but the sensors are not working. Please suggest me a latest  and stable Eng version. 

Edited by sumitstephen

That's old stuff. Look at the 1st page - there are 2 devs making MIUI releases (they need WCDMA patch)

but MIUI development for F1 ended by the end of september although one of those, guy with the nick Xs

continued with several releases.

I think they are waiting for MIUI6 release and they will most probably make something out of that since F1 is a very popular device in China.

You can try one of the latest Xs or Slyder releases (with Xs patch)

Edited by dakok

Hey There Dakok.... Which is the best Miui rom for F1 till date. currently i m using 4.6.21. by xs. It is ok but the sensors are not working. Please suggest me a latest and stable Eng version.

MIUI-4.9.1 by Lzi. No problem at all :-)

MIUI-4.9.1 by Lzi. No problem at all :-)

Hi all, this is my first post here - greetings to everyone!

Few pages behind, Korekore1 mentioned Miui 4.9.26 with Andoid 4.4.2

with the following link: http://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/543205fc902cfe8d0f8b4569/4876/miui-6-polymer-octacore

Does someone know if that is Miui V6 or v5?

I installed this few days ago and it works fine for me... maybe just the battery seems a little bit weak, but maybe this is due to the wi-fi which I use almost all the time.

Guest korekore1

Hi all, this is my first post here - greetings to everyone!

Few pages behind, Korekore1 mentioned Miui 4.9.26 with Andoid 4.4.2

with the following link: http://www.kaskus.co.id/show_post/543205fc902cfe8d0f8b4569/4876/miui-6-polymer-octacore

Does someone know if that is Miui V6 or v5?

I installed this few days ago and it works fine for me... maybe just the battery seems a little bit weak, but maybe this is due to the wi-fi which I use almost all the time.

its 5

Guest BrocasHelm

Mofidied lights work perfectly on Mlais 4.4.3 1028, I get all 7 colors as expected through UNC in gravitybox(before that I could only get red, green, yellow, no blue or any combination containing blue).

Guest mindtrapper

Mofidied lights work perfectly on Mlais 4.4.3 1028, I get all 7 colors as expected through UNC in gravitybox(before that I could only get red, green, yellow, no blue or any combination containing blue).

Link for the rom? Is it the one with slow camera focus?

Guest Milanche78

It is the third time that when I wake up in the morning after flashing CoolUi 018 the previous day, I have no Root.   :angry2: 

I usually flash the Rom, than change to english, than flash the gapps, than in the Apps I disable as many chinese/unusefull apps as its possible, and then I uninstall them with the System App Remover, those are Weather app, Baidu, browser, the blue shield, the red trolley, Anzhi green bag...

Do not know whats the problem :unsure:

This time Ill try to freeze them with the Titanium backup.

1 more thing that happens to me often, I can not use the USB transfer, I connect the phone (driver is installed, and everything is ok the moments after flashing), bt nothing happens...

Edited by Milanche78

Is there any other way to increase volume on earphones?? I have tried on engieneer mode but it wont save the changed values (as soon as i go back and then enter settings again, it is on default value - max volume is 116 of 160).