Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Yes, by flashing CPB file. It could be also stock Coolpad flasher, but YGDP seems to be easier to use: http://www.modaco.com/topic/373530-guide-ygdp-tool-for-flashing-stock-42-44-roms/

And you can't change recovery after that - it has to be stock one flashed from CPB, otherwise you wont be able to flash stock update.

Anyone tried to flash full OTA releases through custom recovery - apply /sdcard/update.zip

Guest aliandre

i rooted my phone by officall root.zip with stock recovery and supersu is installed my phone

and i installed mobileuncletools. and when i go to recovery update.i dont see recovery.img to sellect it. 

i coped recovery.img to root of sdcard and phone.

please help me

tnx.

sorry for my bad english

Look at the first page and you will find

a cwm recovery apk which you can install as any application.

It is in Chinese, select second line to get

English cwm.

hi @dakok . tnx for your replays. i success to install cwm recovery with your ways.

now. i will to install one custom rom.

please give me one better and stable custom rom that dont have chiness app. tnx. 

I do not know which one should I install.

Please tell me.
Which rooms you think is better?
very very tnx @dakok

Guest JeRiN KS

How to turn off SIM in MIUI V6.. I have tried to turn it off by going to SIM management in settings but it's not turning off.. Is there any fix to stop 1nd SIM or 2nd Sim in MIUI V6...

Guest JeRiN KS

How to turn off SIM in MIUI V6.. I have tried to turn it off by going to SIM management in settings but it's not turning off.. Is there any fix to stop 1nd SIM or 2nd Sim in MIUI V6...

Guest bore1989

Probably this?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ledblinker.pro

There's also a free lite version available.

Used it and as I said it didn't affect it

It works, problem was that I tested it with blue color, but s5 rom doesn't support blue color

Correction it doesn't work...only tests work, but it doesn't change anything...blink rate is always the same and can't turn it off for low battery status etc.

Edited by bore1989

Gravitybox have a option to turn off battery low led i think.. Also for manage the led lights i used light manager pro preinstaled in Maucat AOSP and works great..

Edited by Guest

Guest Jpower73

That's the app, sorry... :)

I have s5 rom, led blinker pro and a modified system file about led lights notifications. (my post on 18 January)

It works fine to me

Edited by Jpower73

Guest gordito

I am using Jonvalvo lite Kitkat for months, with very few problems.

Is it worth it to try the latest official kiktat beta?

Can someone confirm its this one?

PS

I could try and restore back to Jonvalvo but i always had trouble restoring to my previous backups.