Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest borsosg

The last Miui by Mickvip (many thanks 4 your efforts) contains hungarian language too, but the description does not contain this. :)

Guest slime00

just found this post during some random surfing :D

Dear Sir / Madam

ThanYou for being part of Micromax Mobile
And We Are Very Sorry For The Innovnce Caused.
The Official Lollipop Update Wolud be Rolled on 30-July-2015. For A310 as Mediatek Is Still Portion Rom For Mt6592 Chipset.
Keep Watching This Space For More Details.

Thank you
Team Micromax

Guest dakok

I think it clears the dilemma now.

I can agree about the advice for learning English though.

He should improve it a bit.

:D

Edited by dakok

Guest Prosjak
Hello everyone

I can not believe, my battery went crazy:-)
Perhaps this is because the original CoolUI ROM ???

So far I have used the modified ROMs (MIUI, EMUI, AOSP ....)
Battery life was a maximum of one day.

Is this possible? Has anyone had a similar experience?

2d8j6mo.png

33z60sm.png
Edited by Prosjak

Guest st3pb4ck

BLUETOOTH need help please.

I have nitro canvas  v3 (that rom missed some xml with BLE info at start but that didnt help) , tried Maucat AOSP. I like AOSP, like xposed and gravitybox. I got G-Shock Bluetooth watch. That watch needs Bluetooth 4.0 BLE. I cannot pair it correctly, phone starts but messes something and it wont pair it at the end I tried watch on my friends ZOPO ZP999 mtk 6595 4.4.2 android and pairing works fine.

Pairing my car stereo and my computer works fine on canvas and mucat so I guess BLE /4.0 is the problem.

I read that some other MTK 6592 users with ported ROMs got similar problem.

So please what to do? Can canvas be fixed somehow or what ROM I must choose for this to work?

Guest st3pb4ck

Thank you , but no, like I wrote in my post that I tried to put that missing xml ,  but nothing.  Without that file my application didnt want to start. When I put that file in system... application started. But still cannot pair manually or from g-shock application. Pairing just does not work correctly.

Maucat, nitro canvas - starts , on phone is paired on watch it is not.

Tried MIUI 6 from team fire, cannot even see watch.

Philips xenium aosp - same as nitro and mau, starts, insie phone is paired but on the watch process was stopped and nothing is paired

YunOS 3.0.3- paired it ... but man this is all chinese rom, must find something else.... how to make AOSP works damnit.

VibeUI Lenovo port - does not work, same sa maucat.

mlais_Aosp4.4.3_Coolpad_2015-Jan-23_Alg0r1thm - not working , same as maucat...

Samsung s5 port 4.4.2  - not working , wont end pairing

Coolpad8297W_CoolUI6.0_056_7TO_Root_Net  - Works fine

Color OS 201 - working

HIVE - not workign

Xtreme vanilla - not working

AOSP iNew v3 - working - only AOSP working - anyone has idea why this aosp works and other do not ?

If anyone sees the pattern please help me - well the patters is that officail works and ports dont work I gues... .

Does anyone might know which AOSP will mayabe work ?

Or maybe is ther CoolUI , or original style rom that has everything also in English, and no chinese messages, menues etc.

Edited by st3pb4ck

Guest mickvip

FOR ALL!!!

Firmware continue to do as it is! All questions only problems! Language applications are not considered. If not of your language - wait multilanguage! That's all conversations about politics and worldview do not perceive and refer complaints to the administration of the forum!

Guest milekolev

@unix_bosnia and smartphones are not technology? And just keep it simple guys... You need help about your phone, you ask for it and some nice people will help you... There simply is no room for tensions... Nobody wins that way

Guest unix_bosnia

@unix_bosnia and smartphones are not technology? 

bad quote i want mickvip, but i use yours, my mistake....that for smarthpones is for mickvip....

Guest dakok

FOR ALL!!!

Firmware continue to do as it is! All questions only problems! Language applications are not considered. If not of your language - wait multilanguage! That's all conversations about politics and worldview do not perceive and refer complaints to the administration of the forum!

Done.

Guest milekolev

Yeah feature rich, always have more than 1gb free memory even when I run more than 10 apps in the background. GPS works, camera is good,