Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest Lelewalole

Hello. I'm new here. Sorry if my english is too bad. I've try color os 2.1i from razorinc. Great OS but when i try to send short massage, can't send. Just can receive massage but can't send. Can anyone help me? 

Edited by Lelewalole

Guest Fajrant

Check Soda tutorial from the first page, it has a reputation of raising phones from dead when no other tool helped :)

Uninstalled all drivers i had before and installed "MTK_phones_flash_driver_64bit", changed "boot.img", flashed successfull with deselected "PRELOADER" and nothing... still bricked, flashed on Win7

when i connect the phone with battery to pc, the screen shows http://i.imgur.com/ZzlXmSK.jpg for few seconds and starts to bootloop and keep to activating and deactivating "MediaTek PreLoader USB VCOM Port" in USB Deview

Edited by Fajrant

Guest Fajrant

Did you install vcom autoinstall drivers?

Now for something completely different, Coolpad's marriage with Qihoo 360 (coolpad quit rom development for F1 and other phones and transferred 

that to 360) is going to break down ugly very soon. Qihoo asks for $1.5 Billion payout. 

I think yes... the same as the screen shows https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4huyVgvdssGSWl5VzhFRjMtczQ/edit 

http://i.imgur.com/M3bVo8i.png http://i.imgur.com/ZwwlvU9.png

Guest Kurtinaitis

Did you try flashing with "Format and Download" option selected?

Soda´s 015 with that option always works for me. The only succesful way to recover my IMEIs. (i think it forces to check Preloader, but i've never had problems with it).

Edited by Kurtinaitis

Guest Fajrant

Did you try flashing with "Format and Download" option selected?

Soda´s 015 with that option always works for me. The only succesful way to recover my IMEIs. (i think it forces to check Preloader, but i've never had problems with it).

Still nothing :(

Now for something completely different, Coolpad's marriage with Qihoo 360 (coolpad quit rom development for F1 and other phones and transferred 

that to 360) is going to break down ugly very soon. Qihoo asks for $1.5 Billion payout.

Jesus - they fell out quickly and with a bang! 

So bang goes any chance of further official ROM development for the F1 I guess?

And probably any chance of L?

Edited by dalyer

Guest Kurtinaitis

Still nothing :(

It's totally weird, because the flashing process finish succesfully.

Have you checked Nand memory with SP Flash Tools?

Edited by Kurtinaitis

Guest Fajrant

It's totally weird, because the flashing process finish succesfully.

Have you checked Nand memory with SP Flash Tools?

"NAND Test" = "SKIP! NAND Flash was not detected!" and then test stopped on "EMMC Test" for 40mins (test is still running)

full test is attached below

@edit 

ok... i left the test running in background and suddenly this popped out http://s16.postimg.org/hf6rxadd1/image.png

MemoryTest.txt

Edited by Fajrant

Guest Kurtinaitis

"NAND Test" = "SKIP! NAND Flash was not detected!" and then test stopped on "EMMC Test" for 40mins (test is still running)

full test is attached below

@edit 

ok... i left the test running in background and suddenly this popped out http://s16.postimg.org/hf6rxadd1/image.png

MemoryTest.txt

Ok, this is the result of my Coolpad F1 Memory test:

http://imgur.com/OsK0q5g

It seems that something goes wrong with your Nand; it might be due to several causes, so you will have to investigate.

And please: Be sure you are using  SPFT v5 1352.01

Edited by Kurtinaitis

Guest Fajrant

Ok, this is the result of my Coolpad F1 Memory test:

http://imgur.com/OsK0q5g

It seems that something goes wrong with your Nand; it might be due to several causes, so you will have to investigate.

And please: Be sure you are using  SPFT v5 1352.01

I use v5.1352.01 run as administrator, how to check what causes problems with NAND? and is there any chance to fix it?

Guest Kurtinaitis

I use v5.1352.01 run as administrator, how to check what causes problems with NAND? and is there any chance to fix it?

Sorry, my bad. My log is exactly as yours. No problem with it.

No NAND flash in our Coolpad.

I don't know. I can flash without problems with same version in Win7 64. Apparently everything seems to be fine.

If you flashing  finish succes, it makes no sense a bootloop.

¿Are you flashing always the same ROM?¿Could it be corrupted? ¿How did you brick the phone?

Guest Fajrant

Sorry, my bad. My log is exactly as yours. No problem with it.

No NAND flash in our Coolpad.

I don't know. I can flash without problems with same version in Win7 64. Apparently everything seems to be fine.

If you flashing  finish succes, it makes no sense a bootloop.

¿Are you flashing always the same ROM?¿Could it be corrupted? ¿How did you brick the phone?

¿Are you flashing always the same ROM?

Idk, i downloaded 3 roms from different sites but all of them have the same modification date for files so i think all of them are soda roms with different names

¿Could it be corrupted?

Idk, all of them always passing flashing process

¿How did you brick the phone?

I don't know exactly because i bought it bricked, probably someone flashed wrong rom or something

Guest Kurtinaitis

¿Can you acces to original recovery? (Turn on your phone while pressing Volume + and Power buttons simultaneously). It's only to know if the F1 can get into another state.

When you are going to flash, how are you doing the process? I describe my steps once i choose the corect scatter file on SPFT:

1) Remove the battery. Don't plug the phone, yet.

2)Choose desired option in SPTF (for instance, Download only) and push "Download". Now, the SPFT remains waiting that you connect the phone for starts flashing process.

3) Now, connect it to the end of the USB cable while press Volume + , Volume -  buttons simultaneously (Yes, the 2 buttons. Volume button aprox. in its mid point to press both + and -. One hand for the phone and another for wire)

4)When the flashing process starts wait about 6 or 7 seconds to stop pressing the buttons. After that, simply await the finish of process.

If you are not doing this way, try it and comment the result.

Edited by Kurtinaitis

Guest Fajrant

¿Can you acces to original recovery? (Turn on your phone while pressing Volume + and Power buttons simultaneously). It's only to know if the F1 can get into another state.

When you are going to flash, how are you doing the process? I describe my steps once i choose the corect scatter file on SPFT:

1) Remove the battery. Don't plug the phone, yet.

2)Choose desired option in SPTF (for instance, Download only) and push "Download". Now, the SPFT remains waiting that you connect the phone for starts flashing process.

3) Now, connect it to the end of the USB cable while press Volume + , Volume -  buttons simultaneously (Yes, the 2 buttons. Volume button aprox. in its mid point to press both + and -. One hand for the phone and another for wire)

4)When the flashing process starts wait about 6 or 7 seconds to stop pressing the buttons. After that, simply await the finish of process.

If you are not doing this way, try it and comment the result.

¿Can you acces to original recovery?

When i press Volume + and Power phone only starts to bootlooping like when i only press power button, when i press Volume - and power i get bootlogo with small ">=ROOT" on the bottom of the screen, i can also enter "Fastboot mode"

When you are going to flash, how are you doing the process?

I followed your guide twice (Format All + Download and only Download) and of course "Download OK" but still nothing

Edited by Fajrant

Guest Kurtinaitis

¿Can you acces to original recovery?

When i press Volume + and Power phone only starts to bootlooping like when i only press power button, when i press Volume - and power i get bootlogo with small ">=ROOT" on the bottom of the screen, i can also enter "Fastboot mode"

When you are going to flash, how are you doing the process?

I followed your guide twice (Format All + Download and only Download) and of course "Download OK" but still nothing

Sorry Fajrant, i don't know how you could solve your problem. I only expect you find a solution soon. Good luck.

Edited by Kurtinaitis