Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest korekore1

I'we try to instal "AOSP4.2.2Coolpad-8297w.20140830 by Lzy" with CWM. Installation was ok but I got stuck on boot logo. What I did wrong?

how should we know?!you probably didn't do the wipes correctly

Edited by korekore1

Guest jakethedooggg

Seems that Mlais rom have a new led color, it's yellow/white. Dunno if it's a replacement for blue color, didn't install Facebook on it yet.

why on jonzvalo pure aosp v2 every time i turn on the phone need to update binary su??

and a link for led notifications fix please.. thx..

You need to download the latest SuperSU flashable. Version: 2.13 :)

And ofc flash it.

Edited by jakethedooggg

Guest jakethedooggg

You need to download the latest SuperSU flashable. Version: 2.13 :)

And ofc flash it.

i install the update from the market.. this is not good??

Better flash the zip mhm... I didn't get the update on the Play Store and I got the same problem as you.

Guest tiger.sumy

ok i acidentaly wipe all my internal storage with the system too.. i cant install rom frpm sdcard, symlink missed.. and my backup is gone with the wipe.. so, what need to do?? flash stock??

TWRP 2.7 ? Repeat install. TWRP 2.7 need two install)

Edited by tiger.sumy

TWRP 2.7 ? Repeat install. TWRP 2.7 need two install)

yes 2.7, but i resolve the problem, thx.

but still has this update su binary on jonzalvo every time i power on the phone.. is not a big problem but is anoying.. :lol:

Guest slime00

I had this problem when I updated supersu from aptoide, then i tried some kk roms, flashed back jonzalvo's (not the backup, a new install) updated supersu from playstore and never had that issue again!

Guest Hferreira30

well i tried everithing ,i instaled the mui 4.4 and the phone just lost every single sound ,i ve intalled other roms format wipes flashtools and nothing works any idea ,my wife is going to kill me if she knows i justkill my brand new phone =)could anyone keep me alive

well i tried everithing ,i instaled the mui 4.4 and the phone just lost every single sound ,i ve intalled other roms format wipes flashtools and nothing works any idea ,my wife is going to kill me if she knows i justkill my brand new phone =)could anyone keep me alive

try to flash stock rom.with YGDP tool..

why this s*** happend?? jonzalvo v2..

i have 4 gb free..

EDIT: i got install on the sd card checked in the settings, when i check install on internal storage all good.. damn this phone give me headache every day.. hahah

post-1047214-14136162839171_thumb.png

Edited by Guest

why this s*** happend?? jonzalvo v2..

i have 4 gb free..

EDIT: i got install on the sd card checked in the settings, when i check install on internal storage all good.. damn this phone give me headache every day.. hahah

Yeah I have that error every time I restart the phone too. Can't track down what's causing it. Doesn't have any effect apart from appearing though so I'm not too worried.

Somewhere I think I read (maybe on Needrom) that the sizes of the Internal Storage and Phone Storage were altered on this ROM. I've been guessing that was what caused it but no idea really.

i know many people posted this butt i cant find it, how to increase ringing volume on jonzalvo v2 or on MTK device? i find one tutorial on xda but got no sense for my opinion..

Guest jakethedooggg

The fix for storage! When you enable XInternalSD on the Mlais rom (and changing the internal SD path), you get a fc of the process "com.android.media". To solve this, go to the module settings, and disable it on all apps, and just, enable it on the app you need. You have to put the package name! Use an app called "Package Name Viewer" to find it and copy it. Then paste it in "Enable for some apps".