Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest korekore1

does anybody use NVRAM tool?

I flashed the zip,took the nvram backup but couldn't find anywhere on the internal or external card the MTKNVRAMTOOL folder with the backup.

I then thought that i did something wrong and rebooted,flashed the zip again and when i pressed backup again it said that i already had a backup on my sd so i couldn't backup again.

So where is the backup,i can't see it with root explorer or on Windows explorer.Is it a secret folder or something?

i know many people posted this butt i cant find it, how to increase ringing volume on jonzalvo v2 or on MTK device? i find one tutorial on xda but got no sense for my opinion..

Mobileuncle Tools > Engineering > MTK > Hardware > Audio

Lots of settings there. Increase Max volume but keep it 20 or 30 below absolute Max (which is usually 255) because it can damage the speakers if the volume stays at 100%

Guest Hferreira30

try to flash stock rom.with YGDP tool..

still doesn t work is really bad everithings working less th espeaker any idea ??? does this ever happen to anyone

Guest matejsolid

Does anyone use laek.17 v4 on daily base ? How much screen on do you get with 3G browsing and gaming ?

Does anyone know when he planes release new version ? 

Guest matejsolid

I'm on 041 custom by atx for the last 5 days.

I've been less online in past few weeks but I remember that you need flash this via ygdp tool ?

How is battery life and Antutu ?

Guest korekore1

I still using the Mlais rom, no bugs after all! Battery is nice, you can go to 4h screen @ 20% battery or maybe more it depends.

does the vibration on the capasitive buttons work?

Guest slime00

Do you remember the poor-man Coolpad f1 clone, the dual core jiake f1? Now it seems also Cubot made a model which closely resamble our F1, but with nicier specs (quadcore, 1gb ram, 5+8mpx cameras) at a nice price! At least it doesn't appear as a scam phone like the jiake! http://it.comebuy.com/telefoni-cellulari-cellulari-android-cellulari-da-5-pollici-om48888.html

I have problems with the G SENSOR.

I use to the rom leak.17's Kitkat 4.4.2 V3

Any help?

I'm experiencing this bug only when sensor is in use and I will switch off display. Then I can't make it working again until I'll reboot.

But if I avoid that and switch off display only if sensor is not used by apps then there are no problems with that.

Anyway, it is very irritating if I forget that.

(also leak.17's KK v3)

This bug came with stock kernel for KK 021 and got fixed in 023 and up, so only laek.17's KK v3 is affected.

Do you remember the poor-man Coolpad f1 clone, the dual core jiake f1? Now it seems also Cubot made a model which closely resamble our F1, but with nicier specs (quadcore, 1gb ram, 5+8mpx cameras) at a nice price! At least it doesn't appear as a scam phone like the jiake! http://it.comebuy.com/telefoni-cellulari-cellulari-android-cellulari-da-5-pollici-om48888.html

"Nicer specs"? Lower spec SoC, lower resolution, less RAM?

Guest jakethedooggg

on the 4.4.3 rom?I mean the haptic feedback on the soft capasitive buttons,not vibration in general

Yes, in Mlais rom. I remember I had to disable it cause I don't like phone vibrates when I press buttons. And vibrations works fine actually, in vibrate mode the phone vibrates when I get a notification. As it should do.

Guest slime00

"Nicer specs"? Lower spec SoC, lower resolution, less RAM?

was referring to the jiake, at the same price it offered dual core and 512mb of ram. For sure Cubot's specs are nicer than those, costing half of our f1 is not bad either, even if I won't touch those brands! 

was referring to the jiake, at the same price it offered dual core and 512mb of ram. For sure Cubot's specs are nicer than those, costing half of our f1 is not bad either, even if I won't touch those brands! 

Ah OK - Cubot v Jiake = nicer specs. :D

Guest KennyPowers2000

Just had a look on merimobiles today, and have noticed the Coolpad F1 has increased in price (by $20) since I purchased a month ago.

Seems it is getting quite popular!