Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest borsosg

Apologies if this is a dumb question but what do you mean by that?  :blush:  Thanks.

The 4.4.2 stock roms were all previously released beta versions. This is the first official final version.

Edited by borsosg

Guest slime00

020 changelog

020 version of the main update points are as follows:

Systems
      After switching to art mode solve system problems infinite reboot

Camera
      Increase the time watermark function
      Modify the preview area displays gridlines composition problem

Communications
      Stolen mode can not be resolved under the pop-up call interface problems

Since the beginning of this week, the public beta iteration frequency to once every two weeks.

So, coolpad now will launch a new update every two week instead of every week.
Edited by slime00

Hi. Today I got my Coolpad F1 phone. I finally got it Rooted with Vroot. After that i installed Mobile Uncle Tools and did a recovery update with Mobile Uncle Tools. This went wrong in some strange way. Now I can not enter in recovery. Is there a easy way to solve this? I really need recovery to install other ROM. Thank you for your help

All ATX roms should be rooted.

Ydurb, you have the CWM recovery for instalation - It is an apk file in the first page.

Thank you dakok for your help. It works great. 

Can you advise me the best rom which I can install with recovery?

Guest Milanche78

I have tried 019, but Lucky Patcher and App Remover do not work, who can live with the chinese apps , its ok. I might give it another chance these days.

Guest slime00

new 020 for cwm!

added: 

goggles, speed display, RE Manager, System Tuner, keyboard light controller. . . 
020 version of the main update points are as follows: 

the system
      is switched to art after solving mode system restart issue unlimited 
cameras
      increase the time watermark function 
      to modify the composition of the preview area displays gridlines problem 
communication
      mode can not be resolved under the stolen pop-call interface problems 
since the beginning of this week, Beta iterative frequency to once every two weeks12.gif

download: http://pan.baidu.com/s/1i3oWE9J

Edited by slime00

if anyone knows what address to write to correct the errors with messages .written by 'd like something like this but if everyone wrote maybe  fix apk;Dear friend,

I'm writing from Europe and here we have a problem with your application for message.Messaging app does not receive an empty message or when the sender has a number instead of letters.Such messages are received from the bank , certificates of paid parking or missed call et cetera.It does not help install other apps but only remove their default and then install the other and then you lose a led notice.I pray that the problem is solved in the next program update in order to continue and enjoy your beautiful phone.
 who knows mail address let's write I have not found
Edited by rista1

Guest korekore1

if anyone knows what address to write to correct the errors with messages .written by 'd like something like this but if everyone wrote maybe  fix apk;Dear friend,

I'm writing from Europe and here we have a problem with your application for message.Messaging app does not receive an empty message or when the sender has a number instead of letters.Such messages are received from the bank , certificates of paid parking or missed call et cetera.It does not help install other apps but only remove their default and then install the other and then you lose a led notice.I pray that the problem is solved in the next program update in order to continue and enjoy your beautiful phone.
 who knows mail address let's write I have not found

just install gosms or textra.You can enable led notifications with led blinker app if the app doesn't flash the leds

just install gosms or textra.You can enable led notifications with led blinker app if the app doesn't flash the leds

I fixed it already but I think it's easier if it gets fixed factory

led blinker does not work 

only light flow Edited by rista1

Guest slime00

welcome, but please write in english, since it's an internartonal forum and many of us can't understand you!

Edited by slime00

Guest domyrat

welcome, but please write in english, since it's an internartonal forum and many of us can't understand you!

Sry, forgot about that, but anyway, was faster than you :P

Guest Milanche78

I have tried 019, but Lucky Patcher and App Remover do not work, who can live with the chinese apps , its ok. I might give it another chance these days.

Ok, it is ok now, ART was a problem, app uninstaller works. There is a bug with the Nova launcher, when used, the dialer wont work (no permission), not a big deal, Ill stay with the Google go or stock.

I do not know if its possible and how to make a screenshot on Coolui Rom, there is a chinese utility app that looks simmilar to

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.security

Id like to keep it , if there is a way for english interface.

Edited by Milanche78