Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest gst0098

Anyone knows how to enable led notification on atx018?

I did some benchmarks with gfxbench and it appears to be one of the most optimized rom out there. For example it performs a score of 813 on t-rex (on screen) where the stock 4.2 got 798 and the last lewa posted here got a mere 675.

I decided to remain with this one but while I can live with the word-broken-in-the-middle bug I will not with the led not lighting up when notifications are raised.

Anyone have a fix?

Edited by gst0098

Anyone knows how to enable led notification on atx018?

I did some benchmarks with gfxbench and it appears to be one of the most optimized rom out there. For example it performs a score of 813 on t-rex (on screen) where the stock 4.2 got 798 and the last lewa posted here got a mere 675.

Interresting. Would you please check 3D value in Antutu and/or benchmark in Epic Citadel?

Guest nayparm

Odd Rabbit has new Kitkat Touch OS 2.0 (Nibiru mobitel)

ROM Author: Nameless Unknown

Android: 4.4.2

Production date: 2014-11-11

ROM Size: 293MB

Applicable models: Cool Great God F1 Mobile, China Unicom

Download

190030ilzppdea0zjpgdlp.png190923a8hqfxg1lld6ghlq.png

Some more TouchOS 2.0 pics ;)

t17.jpg

Guest gst0098

Interresting. Would you please check 3D value in Antutu and/or benchmark in Epic Citadel?

Antutu scores a grand total of 31146 and a 3d gpu of 6692. But the gpu test of antutu is not as much as intensive as the gfxbench one.

Tomorrow I will post Egypt scores.

Overall is a very good rom, if only I would be able to set properly the led notifications....

Antutu scores a grand total of 31146 and a 3d gpu of 6692. But the gpu test of antutu is not as much as intensive as the gfxbench one.

Tomorrow I will post Egypt scores.

Thanks.

So it's still not what we expect from KK ROMs (expected performance similar to JB ROMs on F1 & Lenovo A806 @ KK ROM).

For comparision my Antutu 3D score (on laek.17 KK v4+v3 kernel) is 6550, but it should be at least something over 8200.

gfxbench score for onscreen t-rex 795

And I think that your gfxbench score on JB should be much bigger than on this KK, too.

Edited by xeros2

Guest userDJJ

can't download.. :(

See 1st post, (hint: Orbit Downloader, within Sandboxie).

See pic, just to start dl&get dl link on baidu drive.

post-1049550-0-08992100-1415864591_thumb

Edited by userDJJ

Guest gst0098

Thanks.

So it's still not what we expect from KK ROMs (expected performance similar to JB ROMs on F1 & Lenovo A806 @ KK ROM).

For comparision my Antutu 3D score (on laek.17 KK v4+v3 kernel) is 6550, but it should be at least something over 8200.

gfxbench score for onscreen t-rex 795

And I think that your gfxbench score on JB should be much bigger than on this KK, too.

I don't think kk is so slower or less optimized than jb. I don't trust too much antutu in 3d test, it does not stress the HW at the same level as gfxbench. Anyway I tried to run benchmarks on jonzalvo pureaosp v2 that is based on JB and while it does apparently a better job than kk on antutu scoring as well as 7622 it does not on gfxbench, acquiring only a 702 on trex onscreen rendering.

Btw I'm now running emui v3 as the annoying not-working-leds where too much .... annoying.

I don't think kk is so slower or less optimized than jb. I don't trust too much antutu in 3d test, it does not stress the HW at the same level as gfxbench. Anyway I tried to run benchmarks on jonzalvo pureaosp v2 that is based on JB and while it does apparently a better job than kk on antutu scoring as well as 7622 it does not on gfxbench, acquiring only a 702 on trex onscreen rendering.

Btw I'm now running emui v3 as the annoying not-working-leds where too much .... annoying.

please share your impressions about emui v3 (performance, battery life, and possible bugs) :)

Guest mindtrapper

Anyone knows which KK rom has the best default earpiece sound in Viber? I ask because Viber usually sounds too low. Don't really care about messing with MobileUncle. Preferably one where the 7 leds tweak works as well.

Guest userDJJ
I have trouble importing sms from xml/cvs file.Tryed several apps from g store but no success, even MOBILedit! hasnt succeded.WTF ?

Nevermind, after 1 hour i managed to import with managed to import at least stuff from inbox  them with Anything to SMS(CSV, XML, SQL) https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.toilelibre.libe.athg2sms
Edited by userDJJ

The more I use it, the more I am convinced I will stay on Cool UI.

wich one mate?? [emoji4]

I suspect that it's the ATX version of stock KK 018 as he's mentioned it a few times recently.

Am going to try it myself.

BTW Anybody ever figure out the difference between ATX releases of the same version with and withouht "htfy" in the filename are?

http://pan.baidu.com/share/home?uk=1109748163&view=share#category/type=0

Would you advise  switching to ART on KK  018 CoolUI by ATX, I had problem before, but it has turned out to be the SuperSu causing it ?

Edited by dalyer

Guest Milanche78

Do the notification leds works to you?

I have blue light for missed calls and green for SMS

wich one mate?? [emoji4]

018  by ATX

There is only 1 thing Im missing from Jonsalvos pure AOSP, to be able to change from 2G to 3G from notification menu.