screen refreshings, audio chipset, microphone, speakerphone

etc.

Just like holding breath underwater

when diving vs keeping your head in pool

without any move.

Totally agree with that.

Guest Jpower73

Let me be more specific.

From 100 to 50 per cent i was surfing using boat browser. It took 4+ hours.

From 50 to 0, most if it, i set, constantly, the screen on and launched Spotify apk in order to keep the Internet data acquisition on the run plus a few hours facebook+messenger.

I have posted several ss at myphone.gr (http://www.myphone.gr/forum/showthread.php?t=388832&page=499) post #7474 and on.

If you don't believe the gsam sot measurements, then just look at the clock (up right).

I've spent the whole last day messing with that+the most of the night..

Edit: average consumption rate was 1% per 11 minutes

Edited by Jpower73

Guest Jpower73

@Jpower73

Are there any bugs on v2 ROM? How it scores 3d in antutu?

No bugs at all (except very low screen brightness on auto mode)

3d score is 6284 (antutu)

@JPower73

It may be true, but no one else gets almost half of that result as far as I know, so there is nothing we can 

learn or gain from that info :(

1% for 11 minutes is 100% for 1100min = 18.33 hours which could be achieved in regular use on F1 with a battery of 7500mAh :)

EDIT: I was writing about SOT and it's not :)

Edited by dakok

Guest korekore1

@JPower73

It may be true, but no one else gets almost half of that result as far as I know, so there is nothing we can 

learn or gain from that info :(

1% for 11 minutes is 100% for 1100min = 18.33 hours which could be achieved in regular use on F1 with a battery of 7500mAh :)

i also get similar hours with a310 v1 so..it is true..! 7+ hours.

Battery and memory management in a310 is different from other roms.One of the ways that is achieved i believe is how memory management works.A310 boots with 1.1gb reserved memory,that means that probably all system processes are pre-cached in memory which leads to less battery consumption because the system doesn't kill processes all the time to free up memory and then restart them every time they are needed.Kills and restarts always eat up battery,thats a common issue with task killers.And a310 is as light as you can get,it is not miui with the ram eating UI,it could boot easily with only 0,5gb of ram reserved,but it uses 1.1gb and that is intended from the rom maker.This is my explanation.I believe there are other optimizations too in v2,v2 changelog confirms that

Edited by korekore1

Guest jakethedooggg

i also get similar hours with a310 v1 so..it is true..! 7+ hours.

Battery and memory management in a310 is different from other roms.One of the ways that is achieved i believe is how memory management works.A310 boots with 1.1gb reserved memory,that means that probably all system processes are pre-cached in memory which leads to less battery consumption because the system doesn't kill processes all the time to free up memory and then restart them every time they are needed.Kills and restarts always eat up battery,thats a common issue with task killers.And a310 is as light as you can get,it is not miui with the ram eating UI,it could boot easily with only 0,5gb of ram reserved,but it uses 1.1gb and that is intended from the rom maker.This is my explanation.I believe there are other optimizations too in v2,v2 changelog confirms that

I'm calibrating the battery now I won't lose anything for try though :D and yeah I thought the same about that, it eats ram for something that's it. But for me the battery is not that much... 85% and 1/2 an hour of screen, what to expect...

Guest bore1989

I know but i dont know how to determine which one is coolui... I see emui,baidu and lots of other links of something...

Edited by bore1989

Guest bore1989

Ok,now i can tell that my capacitive buttons weren't working properly cause of laeks v3 rom...now i'm on baidu v60...now i have a problem with google play...it keeps sayin that i need to sign in although i'm already signed in

Edited by bore1989

Ok,now i can tell that my capacitive buttons weren't working properly cause of laeks v3 rom...now i'm on baidu v60...now i have a problem with google play...it keeps sayin that i need to sign in although i'm already signed in

Try to delete dalvik and cache in recovery and then register google in phone settings if possible