Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest userDJJ

Thanks, neither of the two SIM's is locked.

The phone is locked even if there are no SIM's installed.

It did happen with the same ROM that "elaadhn" used, leak V4, with Vs kernel. Great ROM overall, but this is a nasty one.

Use YGDP and install stock FW 041, then use MtkDroidTools v2.5.3.zip and make nvram backup.

F1()自助升级包041版.rar 

Guest prshkr07

Can I flash jb ROM using this recovery

yes u can. for testing, right now i have flashed all roms i have(though i don't have much but 3 different miui, aosp 4.2.2 by jonzalvo, emui3.0, laek's kkv4 twice/thrice each). i have even checked backup & restore function, enabling/disabling mtp. for proof i have attached some screenshots below:[emoji4]

post-1048448-14176916969049_thumb.png

post-1048448-14176917095407_thumb.png

post-1048448-14176917254262_thumb.png

post-1048448-14176917435607_thumb.png

post-1048448-14176917847392_thumb.png

post-1048448-14176918416043_thumb.png

post-1048448-14176918715255_thumb.png

post-1048448-14176919454325_thumb.png

Guest m@nish123

yes u can. for testing, right now i have flashed all roms i have(though i don't have much but 3 different miui, aosp 4.2.2 by jonzalvo, emui3.0, laek's kkv4 twice/thrice each). i have even checked backup & restore function, enabling/disabling mtp. for proof i have attached some screenshots below:[emoji4]

Thanks lot bro...i'll flash it

Send me direct link please :)

Edited by m@nish123

Guest razorinc

Screenshots/quick review (camera, wifi, gps, battery life, antutu bench )  ?

friend dont install, after today use I found out it has some problems with network (it shows signal but it s not connected) and with calling screen... too bad, it has great battery life, need to solve this problems

friend dont install, after today use I found out it has some problems with network (it shows signal but it s not connected) and with calling screen... too bad, it has great battery life, need to solve this problems

Batter life will be great if the phone can't use the carrier network! :D

Guest razorinc

Batter life will be great if the phone can't use the carrier network! :D

hehe :)  It lost network twice today, but I realized fast bcs I m constantly messaging and browsing. it still have good battery life

i dont get that problems, i finish repack that rom, if somebody want i can share

Edited by cc001

very nice aosp from 4pda, smooth and battery friendly:

https://yadi.sk/d/lyakJ_MFd7TTo

my repack

LINK

If you get wifi nvram error: open root explorer and go to /data/nvram/APCFG/    delete APRDEB  , and insert new one(i will give all link), and change permission(you can see on permission photo i will give link to you) to APRDEB to rw-rw----  and restart phone.

or u can use flashable wifi.zip(search on google i dont have link)
Edited by cc001

Guest 77chedu

very nice aosp from 4pda, smooth and battery friendly:

https://yadi.sk/d/lyakJ_MFd7TTo

Indeed, pretty nice release

Auto-brightness might be on the high side, though.

I don't really get the launcher choice -epic launcher-. I think nova would've been a much better choice, more feature-rich and not a resource hog by any means

Antutu's (5.3) it's on par with other KK releases 31339; 3D 6713

Guest prshkr07

Can I use this TWRP to restore a Backup made with CWM recovery? Is it also for Coolpad F1?

no cwm backup cannot be restored with twrp or vice-versa. they use different format for backup and are not compatible.

of course it is for coolpad f1[emoji6]

Guest razorinc

That's proximity bug....may be proximity sensor bug is der in this rom

when I have xposed installed, when someone calls me, it doesnt show number or name, I can answer but after that I cant hang up... when I uninstall xposed everything is working fine. strange