Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest pletko

call me crazy but i don't like having to jump through hoops to get something that should've been there in the first place and that all other roms have as a default ;)

Guest dakok

Ok, don9t say I didn.t warn you. There is no rom without a glitch. :D

You name it: UI smoothness, Maps compatibility, Original camera is 4:3, Low sound

High sound, Can't easily change ringtone, Battery drain and so on...

In the end, your tolerance treshold is what really matters :)

Guest pletko

oh well... the only thing i noticed is that the camera apk is somewhat poor

other than that... everything works nice. AND i don't have to edit my contacts, everything works just fine right out of the box :D

Guest baniko

oh well... the only thing i noticed is that the camera apk is somewhat poor

other than that... everything works nice. AND i don't have to edit my contacts, everything works just fine right out of the box :D

I like lewa (i like miui also!)

3 questions about lewa:

- how is possible to unlock with the volume buttons?

- the system tool related with the data is working OK?

- why is installed the superuser? the lewa is rooted from the beginning! What Will happen if i will turn on the root permission from the lewa settings?

Guest slime00

New AOSP is out

Download

P.S.

JasonOS is multilanguage:

German

Spanish

French

Portuguese

Italian

Turkish

Russian

and few others

great, gonna try it! :D

Edited by slime00

Guest slime00

new aosp is nothing special, a lot of cr*p to uninstall and then you have jonzalvo's rom (I'm pretty sure it's based on that rom), so don't bother installing.
I'm trying to download Jason rom since yesterday without success, it goes very slow with every download manager and it stops every 2 minutes. If i manage to download it, I'll let you know!

Guest bore1989

It looks good,camera seems better and its fast but only 3g is what bothers me...dont know whats the deal with that....three roms that i`ve installed didnt have 3g enabled

Guest bryfly

It looks good,camera seems better and its fast but only 3g is what bothers me...dont know whats the deal with that....three roms that i`ve installed didnt have 3g enabled

Not sure if this will help, but have you put in the APN settings for your network?

Guest bore1989

Not sure if this will help, but have you put in the APN settings for your network?

Apn is there ...i have network connection but only edge....

Guest slime00

try with mobileuncle tools (engineer mode mtk) in network selecting if wcdma is enabled and if the correct frequencies are selected in band mode (egsm900, wcdma 900 and 2000). If everything is ok, maybe it's a temporary fault of your operator, the aosp modem is the same I have and works perfectly in 3g

Edited by slime00

Guest bore1989

did you put the sim in slot 1, right? I really don't know what other to suggest!

And my sim card was indeed in slot 2...what a shame :)

Think I'll stay on Jason

the calender refuses to sync on aosp. changing back to lewa. phew... i just finished setting everything up...

I thought that Lewa was perfect :p

Guest jay0ind

After tried many ROM, i used now Samsung Galaxy S5 ROM since long time. I think it is Perfect FIT with Coolpad F1. Fast and very smooth UI, All Function Working Very Well, Very Nice Clock/Weather Widget, Removed All Chinese Applications. You need GAPS for Sync Contact With Google.

http://bbs.ydss.cn/thread-448858-1-1.html

Download : http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJjsbOn