Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest Gandri Gustiano

today we getting coolui 6 based on 4.4 ...do share link this one look awesome coolui ever

Wow, im a little excited here. I want to try it, could you direct me to the link?

Guest Gandri Gustiano

today we getting coolui 6 based on 4.4 ...do share link this one look awesome coolui ever

Wow, im a little excited here. I want to try it, could you direct me to the link?

well waiting from coolpad..they promised today let see

Ah, I forgot, i didn't notice several post up here. Well, I'll stick around then. Thx Edited by Gandri Gustiano

Near the Great God F1 mobile version COOLUI6.0 released updated version you Protoss friend about questions more and more.

In order to dispel all doubts, the girl in this for a variety of questions to make a unified description, as follows:

Q: The Great God F1 Mobile and China Unicom version of the official version 4.2 Are there any updates?

A: The 4.2 version will continue to update, frequency of approximately 1 / February, in order to apply the update based.

Q: Great God F1 Mobile and China Unicom version 4.4 update when the official version?

A: The two versions are planned this weekend to update the specific time can not be determined now. (Updated version)

Q: Great God F1 COOLUI6.0 mobile version will be released in February 10 it? Will an extension?

A: At present, normal, not surprisingly, will be released on time.

Q: Great God F1 mobile version COOLUI 6.0 is the first version of the official version or beta version?

A: The beta version of the

Q: Great God F1 mobile version COOLUI 6.0 is the first version of the card or wire brush to brush?

A: The beta version 4.4, you can directly brush card COOLUI6.0 the first version. The official version 4.2 & 4.4, you must wire brush UI6.0 first version.

Q: After the Great God F1 Mobile COOLUI6.0 release, 4.4 beta and the official version will continue to update it?

A: No, the beta and the final version 4.4 will stop late COOLUI 6.0 beta version will be updated, the frequency of 1/2 weeks.

Q: Why Great God F2 Unicom version of COOLUI 6.0 will be out over the Great God F1 mobile version COOLUI 6.0?

A: Great God Great God F2 and F1 Unicom version for different mobile team of engineers developed the first version of the former than the latter UI6.0 and purely accidental.

Q: Great God F1 mobile version COOLUI 6.0 will be out the official version now?

A: After a few iterations beta version 6.0, version stable enough to be out COOLUI official version 6.0, and the official version directly from the latest official version of the OTA 4.4 to UI6.0.

Research: After COOLUI first version 6.0 (beta version) release, you are willing to upgrade from the latest beta version of the OTA 4.4 to the first beta version of COOLUI6.0 it? (PS: The first beta version COOLUI6.0 has more than 200 M)

Sorry you: upcoming release tomorrow, today reaffirmed find development engineers, OTA ​​upgrade can not distinguish wifi or data traffic, so, in order to ensure the interests of the majority of users no damage, only brush card, can not do OTA upgrade. This is the case, please forgive! ~

CoolUI6.0 WCDMA by xfes

CoolUI6.0 WCDMA by that guy from Odd Rabbit forum with an extra long name

CoolUI6.0 stock (TDSCDMA) in CPB format - another one

CoolUI6.0 stock (TDSCDMA) in OTA format - goes through recovery (from internal memory I guess)

What's this? - from f1 dev baidu drive

@manish - how about antutu 3D score? Still 6xxx points?

Edited by dakok

Guest m@nish123

CoolUI6.0 WCDMA by xfes

CoolUI6.0 stock (TDSCDMA) in OTA format - goes through recovery (from internal memory I guess)

sorry bt not able to take antutu cuz there was too hangs and lag in my device..will check and report u

Guest 77chedu

CoolUI6.0 WCDMA by xfes

Yep still 6xxx.