Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest jay0ind

http://bbs.coolpad.cn/thread-3009298-1-1.html

Download : http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jGxGcsu

Great God F1 (mobile version) 4.4 beta, world premiere
Celebrate children girl at 2014-8-15 16:04 published in the [Official Information] Sticky [Copy link] [Show landlord] [Print] [Previous Topic] [Next Topic]
Favorite jump to the designated floor
[Top]
Cool Friends Fun together with more community

You need to login before you can download or view, no account? Sign up
x
4.4 is finally here;
My feelings at this time, has been unable to use the "excitement" word to describe it;

Thank engineers, in August 15 that day, initially completed the Great God F1 mobile version 4.4 adapter;
Thank you cool friends to understand, support, your encouragement and advice, is the driving force of our continuous progress;

Sensational part of the skip (girl I do not really good at expressing) ~~~~~~~~

About F1 mobile version update 4.4, the following points need to tell us:
First, this version is the first public beta version 4.4, you must wire brush;
Second, stability should be improved in this version, for bug, also please tolerance towards;
Third, this version is only for the first 4.4 beta, engineers will continue to optimize the existing problems in this release, we strive to achieve the early week one, but does not rule out individual versions case unexpected problems may delay the
Fourth, subsequent versions of the launch, you can directly OTA upgrade on a version basis;
Five, the introduction of 4.4, 4.2, does not mean that the optimization terminates 4.2 will continue to optimize the beta cancellation, the official version is still updated regularly;
Six, and thereafter every 4.2 or 4.4 beta version of the official version is launched, will release the card brush kits, wire brush package, we can demand taken;
Seven, for Friends do not brush pots experience, please try to use the XP system computer Brush;
Eight, the problem encountered during brush, thread Reply in this post, there will be engineers, to help cool friends, cool friends pioneer group to answer your questions;
Nine, this version has the following known issues, please note that in use:
       1, the switch will cause the system theme stuck, sometimes need to restart the phone;
       2, please do not use cool show in the theme, there are many themes have problems after changing individual icons (alarm) and the theme does not match, click on the alarm after replacing the black.

Attached Brush Brush package and method:
Brush machine applications, data will be cleared on the phone, back up data, painted machine
Note: This method is suitable for the god of F1 mobile version, any version rom
        Brush Pack Download: http: //pan.baidu.com/s/1jGxGcsu
        Driver Download: Click to download
        Brush Tool Download: Click to download

Brush the following steps:
        The first step: brush pack and drive to save the download to your computer
        Step 2: Install the official driver, then the phone into download mode and connected to the computer USB, whether the figure below information check the device manager, if not there, indicating that the driver is not successfully installed, download will appear to fail.

The third step: Brush package check, must wait for the check complete data interface prompts to connect your phone can connect to mobile phones;
        Step Four: Do not plug the phone battery, after downloading the tool calibration finished CPB, the phone with a USB connection to download to
        Step Five: Brush software will begin to download, patiently wait for the download to complete...

Edited by jay0ind

Guest jakethedooggg

A guy in the forum flashed it and posted some screens, it's not AOSP at first, it uses CoolUI. The rest is great tho. Still not Unicom yet :/

Guest jakethedooggg

Hope that too, but someone needs to make a new recovery or port one for KK [emoji58] and make some rom or port one too... Wait a month or so...

Guest Maringer

The good thing is that the Chinese dev community seems very active indeed so I don't doubt there will be a suitable recovery around before too long. The bad thing is that it will probably be weeks before anybody generates a recovery translated into English!

Guest raulmayus

Those who get around 30K score in Antutu with 039 ROM, Do you feel the mobile perform better? Or it's just a performance improvement only with that benchmark?

Thank you.

Guest gordito

[ROM] CoolLifeUI 039 Lite by ATX Team

Download

ATX Team customisation:

Based on the latest official streamlining production from 039, 

Perfect ROOT privileges, will not rebound 
Rearranged desktop icons and removed unwanted icons 
Added busybox instruction set, 
Removed coolpad boot sound, etc. 
Battery percentage display support, under Settings / battery switch 
Streamlined useless programs, system is fairly pure 
Zipalign ROM - rom has been optimized to reduce memory footprint 
3G network optimization
Optimized touch response global effect
Optimization of the underlying framework to optimize power consumption
Details of the adjustment, self-experience,,,, 

039 version updates: 

Optimization: Touch screen - touch is more accurate now
       Optimization: Solved automatic network time synchronization for certain areas because the operator does not properly set network synchronization time 
       Optimization: More accurate foreign network positioning
       Optimization: Audio parameters, adjusted too large volume
       Optimization: SD card occasional issues 

I will flash this through twrp and then i will flash gapps for Jellybean?

Am i correct?

Guest jakethedooggg

First you must to check it is WCDMA or TD-SCDMA version. If it is a flashable zip, you will not loose the custom recovery.

It's for the Chinese version of course, but I could flash the WCDMA modem too, will it work? I am afraid to flash it lol

Guest jakethedooggg

If you dare, try first :D or you dakok. I don't have nuts to do that now lol (But downloading, thanks!)

Edited by jakethedooggg