Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest matejsolid

she said today post the link of the v2...

he added the gesture sensing option and he takes so time because his phone lost the imei and he had to flash it

Okay,I thought he forgot about us :P

Then Baidu repack is on holding,AOSP we are waiting :D

Hi, I have a problem i want to decompile settings.apk of hls rom to make some modifications (remove viper and mtktweak from settings), I can decompile, edit ... but when I compile I get some errors, the strange thing is that i get the same erros without making changes or edit it, only decompiling and then compiling, I have decompiled, edited and compiled with the same method and is the first time that i can't do it

Can anyone tell me where is the fault? I want to replace the original files by strings and settings_header attachments (are those who are already edited), if someone are encouraged  the framework and everything else in the rar  ;)

Thank you so much !!
Edited by laek.17

laek.17,

These errors?:

/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/custom_switch_preference.xml:11: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_header_switch_item.xml:11: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_nfc.xml:11: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_sim_info.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_sim_info_enabler.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/sim_widget_view.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/wifi_switch_for_oobe.xml:7: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').

For a quick workaround there are few possibilities:

- remove item, then after recompilation copy the file from original Settings.apk binary

- change the style to other similar, but supported one

- any other?

Edited by xeros2

laek.17,

These errors?:

/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/custom_switch_preference.xml:11: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_header_switch_item.xml:11: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_nfc.xml:11: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_sim_info.xml:13: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/preference_sim_info_enabler.xml:15: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/sim_widget_view.xml:5: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').
/coolpad/recompile/Settings/res/layout/wifi_switch_for_oobe.xml:7: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'style' with value '@com.mediatek:style/ImageSwitch').

- remove item, then after recompilation copy the file from original Settings.apk binary

- any other?

Yes, these are the errors, thanks you, i will try.

I can confirm lake's v2 to be smooth as a baby's but after a couple of days working. Finally no more problems waking the phone up after it enters deep sleep and the battery is holding just fine, giving me almost two days of solid work on the phone. Well done laek, looking forward to seeing your next version.

Tldr version: the best Kitkat rom I've tried so far. And believe me, I've tried :-)

I can confirm lake's v2 to be smooth as a baby's but after a couple of days working. Finally no more problems waking the phone up after it enters deep sleep and the battery is holding just fine, giving me almost two days of solid work on the phone. Well done laek, looking forward to seeing your next version.

Tldr version: the best Kitkat rom I've tried so far. And believe me, I've tried :-)

Thanks,  Im uploading v2.1, but it has locked at 98%... i will try again

laek.17,

These errors?:

- any other?

All solved, friend, now i can compile the apk, thanks!! in the next updato (no v2.1) i will add more features to settings

I made another Baidu repack. It's new v56 release and this time there is 

no problem with google account setup at boot

Interface is in English, google services are inside, you go to settings - account and activate google there

I removed chinese apps and chinese new phone wizard that pops up at boot.

I am testing it now and it looks good. I will upload it tomorrow :D

Too much goodness tomorrow :D

laek.17 will probably release new AOSP v2.1 version and new Dakok's version of Baidu...

Dear God,where it ends :)

I have updated my ROM, now I can say that is able for daily use :)

hls AOSP was the first 4.4.2 ever, so every other version came after him. Baldos had told me from what device is ported, but I don't remember anymore

You are wrong, i have checked, maybe he used hls as a base and then he add apks, because the icons are the same, inside the zip rom you can see that is too similar

Guest jakethedooggg

I have removed tweaks and apps extra, I have added a patch for it.

The patch includes the tweaks and stuff? I think you put the best ones, I had fly on mod and it sucked tbh...

Oh no, I'm okay with the Tweaks v2 have! but v2.1 doesn't have them, so v2 had Fly on Mod? :o

No, but are similar, tomorrow I will add a patch with tweaks ;) Edited by laek.17