Coolpad F1 8297w - Review / Info / Software / Custom Roms

Guest dakok

Guest razorinc

new battery arrived, ordered on aliexpress... I put it in the phone, graphical indicator shows 100%, gsam battery monitor shows 3.8v... old battery on 100% was on 4.3v (if I remeber correctly). I will try to full discharged it and try it again, see what will happen.

Yesterday evening I installed this ROM and it is a good and stable ROM. Only problem is that e-mail apk not have exchange option to set up emailaccount.

CoolUI6.0 WCDMA by that guy from Odd Rabbit forum with an extra long name.

Antutu  v5.6.1 score: 32452  3D graphics 6626

Edited by Guest

Guest gst0098

Yesterday evening I installed this ROM and it is a good and stable ROM. Only problem is that e-mail apk not have exchange option to set up emailaccount.

CoolUI6.0 WCDMA by that guy from Odd Rabbit forum with an extra long name.

Antutu v5.6.1 score: 32452 3D graphics 6626

I have the never disappearing and very annoying wrap bug, also known as word-cut-in-the-middle bug.

Do you too?

I will test camera tomorrow just to check how is working and return to aosp nitro v3 asap.

Guest razorinc

Give us the store link :)

Li-ion batteries are kept at 40% capacity, so 3.8V looks OK

I am trying to discharge this new battery, everything is on (wifi,gps,data,bt and keeping screen on), started from 3.8v, now is 3.62v with 4h 40min sot (coolui 6.0)... so my conclusion is that the new battery is really good, with old battery phone will be dead till now  :D

Guest Mouratti

I have the never disappearing and very annoying wrap bug, also known as word-cut-in-the-middle bug.

Do you too?

I will test camera tomorrow just to check how is working and return to aosp nitro v3 asap.

Hello

So coolui6 is better then leak v2?

This rom that you say nitro v3 is stable?

Whatssup alerts work ok?

Thanks bro

Guest mindtrapper

I've had an issue with a few roms where when you get a notification (Viber, WhatsApp etc) you will hear the sound and then something like feedback noise from the speaker. After that speaker doesn't work anymore until you reboot. Usually soft reboot freezes and it needs a full reboot. After that it works again. It seems like vibrate had something to do with that as well, I feel that it goes on a bit longer when the speaker is about to make the feedback/interference sound. Hardware out software problem? Anyone else has it?

Guest gst0098

Hello

So coolui6 is better then leak v2?

This rom that you say nitro v3 is stable?

Whatssup alerts work ok?

Thanks bro

So far nitro v3 was one of the best rom out there, very good and stable.

Now I'm on miui v6, only English and Chinese, I'm very satisfied with it, all is working good, 7 colors led notification works out of the box and battery lasts as never before, at least to me.

If you can live with a dual languages rom give it a try, you can download it from needrom.

Guest lucagalo

The rom is great,fast,everything works...it has a very good camera...

I've installed it too, but this rom record videos with 3gp (awful quality). AFAIC, the best rom for the photos and the videos is the emui rom , the lollipop lookalike rom is good, but the battery life is better with laek rom.

Guest 77chedu

I've installed it too, but this rom record videos with 3gp (awful quality). AFAIC, the best rom for the photos and the videos is the emui rom , the lollipop lookalike rom is good, but the battery life is better with laek rom.

Default camera is not good, but you can install lenovo's or coolpad's

http://www.modaco.com/topic/372543-coolpad-f1-8297w-review-info-software-custom-roms/page-208#entry2246296