[ROM] [4.4.2] Emotion UI 2.3 & 3.0 (Huawei UI)

Guest slime00

Guest johnickz

The latest Emui from Luitao, says that Play store don't support GPS Test (I couldnt be able to check GPS), BIA3 in my phone!!

The phone model that mention in the device details is G750-T01. I tried changed through build.prop but maybe I ve done something wrong..

Edited by johnickz

Guest zltnngy

Has anyone tried this

emui 3.0 b258 by mexel

http://www.needrom.com/download/emui-3-0-build-258-multilanguage/

(this is not free , $2)

or this

emui 3.0 b255 by mexel

http://www.needrom.com/download/8297w-emui-3-0-build-255-multilanguage/

I already recommended the second one a few posts ago.... almost perfect.

The first one (b258) should be even better, but I haven't tried.

Guest mixanikosgr

I already recommended the second one a few posts ago.... almost perfect.

The first one (b258) should be even better, but I haven't tried.

Sorry, I read it but forgot when i wrote my post.

for B258

A member in the Greek forum, downloaded the rom and installed it. Probably the donation of 2$ is nonobligatory.

EDIT Rom can't be installed without the password of the developer. It is a zip file inside a zip file. Donation of 2$ is obligatory.

It is not a rom password protected zip file, as the chinese ones.

So,since you tried the b255, you could try the b258 and tell us the differences, if its better.

mexel says in the description for b258:

Build.255 bugs fixed!

and

In dial settings: "Quick Calling" doesn't work. Instead there Emui Speed dial settings

Edited by mixanikosgr

Guest Pivko76

Ya also depends upon which recovery tool you use. I did with Philz recovery.

what do you do in recovery befor flashing ? factory reset, cache, dalvik cache or "Clean to install a new rom" ? will i lost my data located in phone if i do last option ?

Guest Pivko76

i flashed rom, gapps. patches are - WCDMA patch, audio patch (increase sound) and i used it. there are planty of chinese apps but i removed them by titanium backup

i flashed rom, gapps. patches are - WCDMA patch, audio patch (increase sound) and i used it. there are planty of chinese apps but i removed them by titanium backup

Ok so you mean you flashed the 3 patches available on the same site as rom?

Coz there 3 links are available:

1) EMUI3.0 F1 Unicom version patch .zip(is this for WCDMA patch?),

2) Voice-Patch.zi,

3) UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99.zip(is this necessary to flash?).  

Sorry for the whole bunch of questions as i am already using 1-27 version and curious about whats in this 1-30 version.

Thanks in advanced

Guest Pivko76

Ok so you mean you flashed the 3 patches available on the same site as rom?

Coz there 3 links are available:

1) EMUI3.0 F1 Unicom version patch .zip(is this for WCDMA patch?),

2) Voice-Patch.zi,

3) UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.99.zip(is this necessary to flash?).  

Sorry for the whole bunch of questions as i am already using 1-27 version and curious about whats in this 1-30 version.

Thanks in advanced

only WCDMA is necessary( unicom patch), another one i think that only make better performance but i'v aplied it.

i have to back to EMUI 1-27 (search my earlier posts) coz GPS does'n work on my phone with any one other

only WCDMA is necessary( unicom patch), another one i think that only make better performance but i'v aplied it.

i have to back to EMUI 1-27 (search my earlier posts) coz GPS does'n work on my phone with any one other

My GPS and youtube was working on 1-27 version. But for the 1-30 lemme flash and see whats good and whats not. btw, i use philz recovery

me to. but what do you do in recovery befor flashing ? factory reset ?

generally i do is 

Wipe Cache, 

Factory reset,

In mount & storage - Format system,

Advance menu - Clear dalvik cache

than install zip 

after completion just clear cache & dalvik cache
Done :D

New EMUI 3.0 B262 by Liutao

Download

Description:
Based glory 3X Play version UConn B262-V1 version produced 
thanks! 
The following is the original Cornell Note: 
This version is based on the official EMUI 3.0stable version B262 modify production (V1 version) , and make appropriate streamlined. 
New features using embedded code mode, with the original Emui perfect blend of style. 
Disclaimer: Please respect the outcome of labor prohibited on this ROM for secondary packaging!
Please indicate the source, thank you! 

Do this ROM spent more than N effort. 
Favorite local friends like him to support ^ _ ^
---------------------------------------- ------------------
02.06 update: Updating the end of the packet to the official B626 stable version (black and repair video and other issues) 

to repair the previous version of the small bug. 
join. Status Bar Time Left option can be centered, ranking right, left home and hide 

others do not remember ...... 
---------------------------- ---------------------------------------- 
new features and optimized as follows: 

Status Bar time option, can be centered, ranking right, left home and hide
. Join two-way conversation automatic recording function (in the Advanced Settings inside open) 
Modify the minimum brightness for a (default 10) 
. Join swap menu key and back key functions, real-time switch (no need to modify the key mapping) 
joined goggles feature, you can long press the relevant button or pull-down shortcut buttons to start, especially useful at night to read. 

Double-click on the status bar action: 
       The following options are available: 
       flashlight | Shortcut menu | Screenshots | Locker | suspension program | Advanced Settings | Voice Assistant | 
       end of the current program | Goggles | swap menu back key | keyboard lights | back key | Home key | 
       Menu key | add volume | volume reduction | No action

button long press options, vibration intensity. settings, 
      press the function has the following options: 
     flashlight | Screen assistant | Screenshots | Locker | suspension program | task list | voice assistant | 
      the end of the current program | Goggles | swap menu back key | keyboard lights |Power Menu | volume plus | volume reduction | No action 

battery icon set has the following options: 
       does not show the percentage of 
       display only the percentage of 
       the hidden percentage and icon 
       optional battery icon (two kinds) 
       at the top of the linear power 

flow display real-time network status bar, the following options:
       hide. 
       . Show only upload traffic 
       to show only download traffic. 
       At the same time show the upload / download traffic. 

Modify the ZTE-screen assistant (see the specific effects of the drawings): 
       Long press all the buttons have the following options for action: 
      flashlight | Shortcut menu | Screenshots | Lock Screen | suspension program | Advanced Settings | voice assistant | 
       | current program ends goggles | keyboard lights | add volume | volume down | menu key | Minimize screen Assistant | No action 

to increase the screen helper function minimization (via long press to achieve), watching movies or playing games can be displayed as a small dot 
       screen memory assistant position after closing and reopening the former location close agreement (also true after the restart the phone) 
       to join ZTE screenshots (via long press to achieve), when shots directly matting , graffiti 

. Join shut up tone switch, disable google services and other options 

. pulldown restart restart option added to Recovery / Fastboot mode 

.   Power menu customization and add flashlights and screenshots option
   to restart restart option added to Recovery / Fastboot mode 

. Lunar display the drop-down notification bar 
       click to enter the alarm settings, press enter date setting 
       Click on a date into the calendar, press to enter the date set 

notification bar added invisible button: 
       You can select the ranks left / center / right home. 
       Tap / long press has the following options: 
       flashlight | Shortcut menu | Screenshots | Locker | suspension program | Advanced Settings | Voice Assistant | 
       end of the current program | Goggles | swap menu back key | keyboard lights | back key | Home key | Menu key | add volume | volume reduction | No action 

join operators to customize the display settings. 
Added volume keys wakeup option (no need to modify any key) 

.   Join APP window operation mode, you can also start multiple app windows, and you can move the zoom window size and position. 
      (Mainly transplanted from mokee, part reference code F major, big thank F) 
        After starting in windowed mode, the program will appear in the left three buttons: 
        Press and hold the button on the bottom of the window size can be scaled 
        and hold the center button to move window position 
        click on the top of the button to close the current window

split-screen multitasking currently still in WIP (work in progress) Some app does not support, follow-up will continue to follow up ... 
others do not remember ^ _ ^

############################################

Drawings and brief description:

Continuous Click the version number to open the "Developer Options" 

split-screen multitasking start method:
(off by default, can be opened in the advanced settings) 
in the task bar window mode press the need to start a program, and click on the Start window mode, the program will open a window mode, and appears in the left three buttons, hold down the button below to zoom the window size, press and hold the center button to move the window position, click on the uppermost button to close the current window. 

Enabling suspension program: Press-screen menu button (you can define your own specific key), the pop-up shortcut menu and select the program to the suspension 

of new features, mainly in the "Advanced Settings" inside. 

If some buttons do not appear to enter: Advanced Settings> Reset the system interface reset once. 
The default screen, long press the return key aide, aide screen icon changes to a point,can be restored to their original length by 
default long press the screen button to start the task assistant screenshots (specific buttons can be customized button)

It should be working, I don't think several devs would release a rom with the same bug without mention it in description.

It must be something with flashing

procedure.