[ROM] [4.4.2] Emotion UI 2.3 & 3.0 (Huawei UI)

Guest slime00

some users in the italian forum tested it and said this version (the one I posted on 14/10, the last one) is the best Emui right now.

Yep, this "devilevil 666" ROM a nice and fast one, I installed it yesterday with a kk 20140606 signed gapps and wcdma root zip with supersu. Whould you attached the linf of the italian forum? I'd like to follow this ROM... The automatic brightness works a little bit weak and hectic, I hope this will be repaired. :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Baidu Drive service is on China servers which can be extremely slow sometimes due to China firewall which limits internet traffic to and from China,

so try that later. Use IDM for download :)

Guest Arpione

The fastest way to download from baidu is to make an account and install their download manager. I have it installed in sandboxie (I don't trust them :D) and downloads are even faster than with other download accelerators. When you want to download something just click "save to network disk" and download it from the client.

Edited by Arpione

The fastest way to download from baidu is to make an account and install their download manager. I have it installed in sandboxie (I don't trust them :D) and downloads are even faster than with other download accelerators. When you want to download something just click "save to network disk" and download it from the client.

Do you have to create/have a Baidu account?

I tried this under Sandboxie but it seems to expect a Baidu username and password and I don't know where/how to register since everything is in Chinese... 

OK - I thought that I had to create an account through the Baidu download butler or whatever it's called and it's not possible/easy to translate the GUI text.

I might leave it for the moment as a download manager is getting stuff quick enough for now.

Thanks.