[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest spikypotato

I am facing apps force closing right now (WhatsApp and Market Feedback Agent). :( I'm gonna re-install these apps to see if these problems can be solved. 

UPDATE: Can't solve the problem.

Plan B: Wipe data/factory reset. (I hate this plan  :P)

UPDATE 2: Didn't know that there's a new build. Downloading it now.

Edited by spikypotato

I am using "chil360-v0.51" kernel on this AOSPA ROM - is this one swap compatible?

I wanted to "increase" responsiveness and phone's performance with larger swap file

but no matter which app I use, it looks like I cant get this swap active... - any help is welcome

Thanks in advance.

p.s. My phone is chronically short on memory (just using FBook and Viber), most of the time 80% of 400-something MB ram is occupied :(

Edited by Ostraq

Guest spikypotato

I am using "chil360-v0.51" kernel on this AOSPA ROM - is this one swap compatible?

I wanted to "increase" responsiveness and phone's performance with larger swap file

but no matter which app I use, it looks like I cant get this swap active... - any help is welcome

Thanks in advance.

p.s. My phone is chronically short on memory (just using FBook and Viber), most of the time 80% of 400-something MB ram is occupied :(

This ROM is already using Chil360's kernel. 

Guest maxpesa

Hi, installed AOSPA 4.6 yesterday, and I was amazed by your work, but I've got to report a little bug:
It seems phone once out of two boots can't reckognize the SIM card, so data,calls,smss are locked. I noticed that this happens mostly on "normal" boot, while on reboot it works always.

Phone is G510-0100, with TWRP 2.8.0.1 and your latest rom (10/11).

Guest luca020400

Hi, installed AOSPA 4.6 yesterday, and I was amazed by your work, but I've got to report a little bug:

It seems phone once out of two boots can't reckognize the SIM card, so data,calls,smss are locked. I noticed that this happens mostly on "normal" boot, while on reboot it works always.

Phone is G510-0100, with TWRP 2.8.0.1 and your latest rom (10/11).

The RIL works fine . Try to reinstal the rom with a full wipe

Guest spikypotato

I've voted "YES". 

But are you guys requesting to get Official Support or Legacy Support?

As far as I know, only Nexus/Oppo devices will get officially supported by PA, devices other than the ones I've stated may get Legacy Support.

Edited by spikypotato

Guest luca020400

I will be please to know who is that voted "NO"  <_<

A really stupid people :D

I've voted "YES". 

But are you guys requesting to get Official Support or Legacy Support?

As far as I know, only Nexus/Oppo devices will get officially supported by PA, devices other than the ones I've stated may get Legacy Support.

The legacy support is equal to official ;)

It has high audio libs ? And if it doesnt,can i use cm11 libs without messing it up?

This rom have the same audio as CM11

Edited by luca020400

Guest maxpesa

The RIL works fine . Try to reinstal the rom with a full wipe

Well it seems it works well now, tried 4 boots/reboots and it worked always.

Thank you :)