[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest legotub

Can anyone give me a comparison of speed between this rom and luca's carbon rom? I'm using Carbon right now and it's pretty cool, but i'll start using this if the speed is similar.

Great work on this and also your carbon rom luca :)

Guest Vule991

Installation in TWRP recovery 2.8 is impossible. By the beginning of the installation, the screen goes black and freezes. I have to remove the battery.

Guest spanitzer

Ok i will add it

New update is coming with enabled lockscreen widget , transparent status bar by default and without paranoid ot ( i hope )

Oh no!

Transparent Statusbar is so laggy!

Guest luca020400

No i anabled it witout regression

Like slimkat ;)

If you add this line in build.prop

persist.sys.force_highendgfx=true

You will enable transparent statuabar

Edited by luca020400

Like slimkat ;)

It still lags in this way, to enable it without the DIM behind expanded panel (the black shadow that makes it laggy), you have to add some patches made by ChepKun, he uses it on his CM11, they removes the black shadow but still mantaining the transparent status bar

Edit: found the patch, this one: https://github.com/thetaOrb/android_vendor_theta/blob/cm-11/merge/frameworks_base/0005.diff

Edited by fonz93

Guest luca020400

It still lags in this way, to enable it without the DIM behind expanded panel (the black shadow that makes it laggy), you have to add some patches made by ChepKun, he uses it on his CM11, they removes the black shadow but still mantaining the transparent status bar

Edit: found the patch, this one: https://github.com/thetaOrb/android_vendor_theta/blob/cm-11/merge/frameworks_base/0005.diff

This pratically write true to the hight engx ;)

Guest LotR656

I installed theme and now I cant play any gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees s*** very baaaaaaaaaaaad fix this

Be normal please! Dont use hundred letters, write normal or i will request from admins to ban you. You are really annoying guy. I dont know a lot things about Android, but i read topic or google for it or ask normal without all these letters and everybody will respond on your question.

Guest luca020400

Be normal please! Dont use hundred letters, write normal or i will request from admins to ban you. You are really annoying guy. I dont know a lot things about Android, but i read topic or google for it or ask normal without all these letters and everybody will respond on your question.

Yes please Edited by luca020400

Guest PhilRandal

I installed theme and now I cant play any game...

If you change the theme back to the original one, is all good again?

I installed the 'perfect' theme and stupidly said yes, apply it everywhere, even boot animation.

And the result was a lovely reboot loop in which it detects the SIM card as new on each boot and demands a reboot before you can do anything.  I had a TWRP backup, of course, so it wasn't a great problem.

I'd seen the same issue with Luca's Carbon ROM when I tried to install that a month or two back, incidentally, but never found the cure.

Edited by PhilRandal

Guest PhilRandal

Don't aplly bootanimation in device with -1BG of ram

I guessed it was something silly like that! 

Your ROM's fabulous, better than the bug-ridden mess that CM1* seems to have become.

With both CM10.1 and CM11 I'd get some deadlock situation in which the device wouldn't wake up from sleep until some considerable time (many tens of seconds) had elapsed, or not at all, no matter how frantically I pressed the power button :-)

With this ROM, it just works.

Guest spanitzer

Like slimkat ;)

Slimkat is very laggy!

Edit: found the patch, this one: https://github.com/thetaOrb/android_vendor_theta/blob/cm-11/merge/frameworks_base/0005.diff

Yes! I try Chepkuns CM11 Rom and this is smooth with a Transparent Statusbar! And the CRT Animation is working!

Slimkat is very laggy!

Yes! I try Chepkuns CM11 Rom and this is smooth with a Transparent Statusbar! And the CRT Animation is working!

Is not SlimKat that is laggy, but it has "persist.sys.force_highendgfx=true" enabled by default and this makes the UI laggy

ChepKun applied some patches related to the CRT animation, too.

Edited by fonz93

Hi Luca and thanks for your work!

I tried this rom, but I don't know why the phone never goes into deep sleep.

Can you suggest something to check?

I do not think it's a wake lock problem, simply it does not deep sleep.

Is there something to check?

Something to uncheck?

edit: I have a msm_serial_hs_dma kernel wake lock

Any idea about how to solve?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro

Edited by crllsn

Guest rgs_rgs

Hi Luca:

Thank you for your work. I've tried your ROM. I really liked it but surfing web, browser is quite laggy. I think it's a common kit kat issue with our Y300. But everything else is realy good.

Thanks again

Guest luca020400

Hi Luca and thanks for your work!

I tried this rom, but I don't know why the phone never goes into deep sleep.

Can you suggest something to check?

I do not think it's a wake lock problem, simply it does not deep sleep.

Is there something to check?

Something to uncheck?

edit: I have a msm_serial_hs_dma kernel wake lock

Any idea about how to solve?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro

No :D

Try to reboot recovery and wipe dalvik and cache

With both CM10.1 and CM11 I'd get some deadlock situation in which the device wouldn't wake up from sleep until some considerable time (many tens of seconds) had elapsed, or not at all, no matter how frantically I pressed the power button :-)

Which kernel did you use when you had this bug? which version of both ROMs was?

Edited by fonz93