[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest luca020400

Now i ported the transparent status bar from the cm11 by chepkun

I'm tring to port the electrobeam patch but cm11 and aospa got different code :(

Thanks for 333 thanks :D

Edited by luca020400

Guest websk8ter

Hi guys. First congrats in this great ROM. Everything working fine except when i open the facebook APP, it reboots... Any one with same problem? Any solution? Thanks!

Hi guys. First congrats in this great ROM. Everything working fine except when i open the facebook APP, it reboots... Any one with same problem? Any solution? Thanks!

Disable in settings the option to reproduce video automatically, Facebook videos are a problem of Android 4.4 on our device, they reboots the phone unfortunately.

Guest websk8ter

Disable in settings the option to reproduce video automatically, Facebook videos are a problem of Android 4.4 on our device, they reboots the phone unfortunately.

f

Already did that and it still reboots... Not so often but it still happens... :-/ other issue is when i play the game cars fast as lightning and crazy taxi, if i play without the WiFi on no problems, but if it is on it crashs the games...

Edited by websk8ter

Guest LotR656

I tried Cars too, but that problem is on SlimKat too. I think it is not bug, game or app is just too hard for this phone.

I will try to turn off WiFi and play Cars.

Guest websk8ter

With WiFi off they both work fine... Strange... Other thing, battery drain is very high... Just half a day almost without using WiFi and data network por games... :-(

Guest KOUROSHKTKK

install metod can make rom slow or fast

you should first wipe (data cust system cache dalvik cache)

second you should install rom

third you should install gapps

so important you should reboot to system

and when you see the settings you should rebooty to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache and install swap dragon x

and now you can play asphalt 8 in high

Guest Caras69

so you're going to release a new version?

i'm on 11.10 right now and i don't know why,i've tried to install a couple of games from store and all of them gave me  force close

Guest killadroid

can anyone pliz mirror latest update for y300.that copy site is bs :/ edit: never mind I found direct link

Edited by killadroid