[ROM] [ALL] [KK] Aospa 4.6 Beta 6 [11/11/14]

Guest luca020400

Guest luca020400

It will be a final version for G510 too? I see just beta 5. When you say: "KitKat is "stable" now ( ROM works without bugs and our phone works "flawlessly" )" you refere to this ROM, or was a general conclusion?

You can use the u8833 rom ( same device )

oh that was a really dumb move by Google.but that's weird my previous phone (zte blade) had network indicators on cm11.now I have to use speed indicator module.the indicators are also absent in lollipop?

Aosp ( stock android ) haven't them .

Cyanogen Team added them

Aospa team haven't added them

That's all

Uploading FINAL BUILD for u8833 and u8825

Edited by luca020400

Guest luca020400

So, what did you change in the final build?

I added some kernel patches for u8833 and u8825

The rom still the same for u8833 and the u8825 rom has been updated

I'm having problems with battery since Sunday, when the phone shut down for low battery (it went from 12% to 1% in few seconds and I was not using it). Now the battery lasts few hours. I charged the phone yesterday night, I did not use it at all and this morning tha battery was at 73%. What can I do?

Guest G0rg0ne

Have some problems with wifi. From time to time stop working even the signal icon indicate full signal. Activate & deactivate the aiplane mode resolve for a time. I use u8833 final ROM.

Edited by G0rg0ne

Guest killadroid

With theme the ram is low, free 90mb

I greenify most apps so I my free ram stays high.plus themes give a new look to the ROM & fixes the half qs expand button