[ROM] [ALL] [KK] CarbonRom [4.4.4]

Guest luca020400

Guest G0rg0ne

It looks like Carbon baseband is not identical with AOSP beta6. In Carbon my SIM is not working. I try with "aosp mod" ROM and have no problem. Please help me to solve this.

Guest dozab2000

You English is great :P

This ROM works fine

Data too

i've reinstall the rom couple of time with no success can't get data to work,

i've check the file apn.conf.xml and all apn are in the file, but in the apn setting, i don't see anyone and can't create a new one.

when i enable data, i see in log the error "table carriers has no column named mvno_match_data"

Guest TheNemesis584

It looks like Carbon baseband is not identical with AOSP beta6. In Carbon my SIM is not working. I try with "aosp mod" ROM and have no problem. Please help me to solve this.

must do a full wipe, flash is not enough

G300 is an armv6 g330 armv7

I'm sure about 99% that it will not bot

It is ARM v7. I'm 100% sure. Snapdragon S1 MSM7227A

Dazzozo said some time that the Y300 (G510, G330) is basically a dual core G300. Snapdragon S4 MSM8225

Both is Cortex-A5.

Edited by rhen

Guest G0rg0ne

OK, when I saw that nobody answered me and give me a sugestion, I tgought: C'mon, Santa can't give you a "boken Toy", maybe is no answer becouse somewhere I made a mistake. I made all wipes corectly, I install ROM, reboot, enter again in recovery and flash GAPPS. I decide to repeat all operations again. So I repeat all but after I install the ROM, I flash the GAPPS and reboot only now. Surprise, all going just fine, any problem with SIM CARD. I really don't understand what's hapened. Anyway, I want to apologize for disturbance, hope to forgive me.

Please excuse my english, it's a little rusty. Hope to improve it day by day.

Edited by G0rg0ne

Guest luca020400

OK, when I saw that nobody answered me and give me a sugestion, I tgough; C'mon, Santa can't give you a "boken Toy", maybe is no answer becouse somewhere I made a mistake. I made all wipes corectly, I install ROM, reboot, enter again in recovery and flash GAPPS. I decide to repeat all operations again. So I repeat all but after I install the ROM, I flash the GAPPS and reboot only now. Surprise, all going just fine, any problem with SIM CARD. I really don't understand what's hapened. Anyway, I want to apologize for disturbance, hope to forgive me.

Please excuse my english, it's a little rusty. Hope to improve it day by day.

Sorry I missed you :(

I have 4 topics and answare to everyone is pretty hard

As you fixed sim : Great :D

Guest G0rg0ne

Thanks again for your ROMs. Now I'm on Carbon and I love it, have so many settings to customize how it look. Now I try to find the best combination governor/IO scheduler. It ill be fun :P.

Guest G0rg0ne

Now I'm on Carbon, have a lot of customization options, but aospa is more smoother . Anyway, you must try bouth of them to see by yourself wich one you prefere. I like them bouth.

Guest stevelexx

Tried flashing carbon rom today but was unable to go past huawei logo... kept taking me back to recovery. i wiped everything and used both TWRP and CWM but all was in vain... any suggestions on solution

Guest killadroid

carbon or aospa, what is smoother?

haven't tried carbon & I don't think I will coz AOSPA is awesome.4h 10m screen time & I still have 25% battery left :)

What happen if I freeze the "Documents" app? Can I use the "upload" function in web browser if I disable it?

I'm trying Carbon only using Greenify and it works great as a daily ROM (not gaming :P )