AOSP xTremeVanilla v2 Cyanogen Edition 4.4.2

Guest theremondt

Guest korekore1

Does anyone have problems with dialer? I type couple of digits and try to select a contact recognised by the phone but no reaction, i can't? Is it only me or?

working normally here.

Guest trashbat

great rom

Only problem I have is WiFi inferring with Bluetooth. If I'm streaming music via my bluetooth speaker there is a lot of lag in the playback. The WiFi connection also appears to drop.

Guest muxa1980

after 2 days with this rom i can say that it is the real deal.

It needs very few things after installation like wifi fix zip for removing nvram and replacing google services.I had to replace the included xposed modules too because they didn't work.I also changed lcd density back to the original screen value,it has 290 density like maucat's aosp.But that is only my taste,its not a problem

All these are very small issues because the rom is stable and bugless like a310 but a lot faster.I'm staying with this one,excellent rom.

Witch Wi-Fi fix?

Guest trashbat

the rom needs wifi fix zip https://www.sendspace.com/file/gnvhh5 flash it through recovery with no wipes

Thanks for the suggestion kore but I flashed the WiFi fix when installing and when I tried to do it again just, it aborted the operation (I guess because I had already done it)

Edit: now getting a problem where it will be unable to find my router. It can see the bluetooth speaker but just won't connect.

Also rarely get h+ mobile speeds

edit: re flashed without wifi fix and it's working ok. although it is still slow to get h+ speeds - there are a few seconds delay

Edited by trashbat

Guest muxa1980

No, ah ovaj engleski [emoji2]

1. Flash wifi fix for better wifi signal

2. This rom have gplay error after reboot and need install other version which is posted in this thread.

Guest razorinc

Update around the corner (link will be soon available, info from fb page)...

changelog:

- Wiped Apollo

- Added Latest Walkman

- Battery Booster Script

- Performance Tweaks Added

- Low Signal/Signal Drop Fixed

- DSP Manager Wiped

- Added Viper4Android FX

- Change In Lib Files

Edited by razorinc

Guest matejsolid

Is it worth all hassle of backuping and importing/exporting from laek.17 v4 to this rom ?

How is battery compared to laek.17,I get usually 4h30min of screen-on time on laek.17 mixed usage 3G-WiFi ?

Is camera improved from laek.17,camera app was terrible and it is on laek.17.

And is factory reset really needed ?

EDIT : managed to install,works very good altough I had 2-3 complete freezes not long after he completely boots after I start some app,same as laek.17 :(

Anyway,I installed googleservicefix via CWM recovery and still get GooglePlay stopped working ..

Edited by matejsolid

Guest theremondt

Update around the corner (link will be soon available, info from fb page)...

changelog:

- Wiped Apollo

- Added Latest Walkman

- Battery Booster Script

- Performance Tweaks Added

- Low Signal/Signal Drop Fixed

- DSP Manager Wiped

- Added Viper4Android FX

- Change In Lib Files

i'm waiting...  :D

Guest matejsolid

Remove greenify, it's most probably the reason for your freezes after boot.

Thanks,do you know maybe why I get google stopped working even after installing fix ?

Guest matejsolid

Matejsolid download play service apk from web, in titanium uninstall the play service and install that you downloaded after that update if needed.. Works for me..

Great,stock 4.4.4. gapps will do ?