[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

and stable wifi :/ fix it  

I wonder how demanding and impertinently some people are appearing here. Did kikva make a 1.000.000 Euro donation to fonz, so he should feel obliged in some way? I believe he did not...

Guest fonz93

Is there a way in which we can help you fix the wifi bug? I'll flash the rom now

Unfortunately no way if you don't know kernel stuffs, also don't flash the ROM if you want to make calls, we have fixed the dialer bug but i didn't make it public yet, still need to fix other things

Guest xSergioHp.

Unfortunately no way if you don't know kernel stuffs, also don't flash the ROM if you want to make calls, we have fixed the dialer bug but i didn't make it public yet, still need to fix other things

Well... But if you need a tester, here I am

Guest jamilmir

Hi fonz

Thank you for hard working on these ROM

I found a bug in music player (ELEVEN)

when I switched my default memory to SD card , after reboot the music app crashes when I open it

but when the default memory is internal SD , app working properly

sorry because I couldn't send logcat

but in chil360 's slimLP app working properly

can you fix this? I hope.

thanks

Guest luca020400

Hi fonz

Thank you for hard working on these ROM

I found a bug in music player (ELEVEN)

when I switched my default memory to SD card , after reboot the music app crashes when I open it

but when the default memory is internal SD , app working properly

sorry because I couldn't send logcat

but in chil360 's slimLP app working properly

can you fix this? I hope.

thanks

Eleven is the more bugged thing in cm12

Cm itself says is bugged :o

Guest ExHamza

Holla pessoal, instalei esse ROM no meu Y300 com o minimo pacote de GApps está a mil-maravilhas...

recomendo, mas tive problemas mais tarde com app Musica, fechava sozinho, tive que instalar Google Play Music para substituit, do resto está optimo!!!

Guest fonz93

News:

Just discovered that a wrong patch that i made broke video recording, i am now using the good one from chil360 but i didn't try a new build yet.

After fixing the dialer bug there is a new problem, the multimedia volume somehow controls the audio in voice call, so, if you have multimedia volume to 0, audio in voice call will be 0, i am still looking for a solution.

About the wifi:

This bug is caused by a memory allocation problem, chil360 is working on the kernel and recently made an huge update from CAF to reduce the memory allocation problems, the good news is that it fixes the zRAM swap errors, the bad news is that the allocation problem while using wifi is still there, but chil360 reported that the updates made it more stable even if is not 100% working.

I also think that i added the right profiles to fix VoIP, i made few tries with FB Messenger and Whatsapp voice calls and they were working.

I'll make a new build this week.

Edited by fonz93

Guest Flea997

how can u buy someone a better phone than yours?

He didn't have a smartphone, no internet, no mails etc.

I bought the best so i'll be sure that he won't have problems.

(And yes, also to see how is this famous moto g [emoji14])

Guest alexandermb

Hi Fonz93, good afternoon, Im sorry if this is offtopic or something i'm not usualy using forums, in this rom is already fixed the bug in 5.0 with the media app ? sometimes i see my songs duplicate and same for the pictures, but they don't work