[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest teiuteiu

So many times installing roms with full wipe, now I forgot how to do it with an update, can someone help me please? I don't want to lose my apps :)

Guest fonz93

So many times installing roms with full wipe, now I forgot how to do it with an update, can someone help me please? I don't want to lose my apps :)

Flash it and reboot, no wipes required, just if you want do a wipe dalvik, but the system itself will do that before booting if it's needed

Edited by fonz93

Guest teiuteiu

Ok thank you fonz :)

I had the 15/04 build installed for 5 days and I have to say that is awesome. It works almost perfect on my phone, so smooth even with the transparent bar activated.

One thing that bothered me in that build was that the button to sleep/wake up sometimes stopped working, and I could wake up the phone only with the volume keys. I'm gonna try the new build and tell you if it keeps happening. Saludos!

Guest pakoGDLmx
Well, first of all, Thank you very much for making this amazing ROM @fonz93 ; it is smooth, fast and somehow, stable for daily use.
I do not experienced any black screen while in deep sleep, nor muted calls (in the 15 April version) or FC in music players, with the exception of the eleven player. I use PlayerPro without problems. The only thing i noticed, was the fast battery drain. Even in Energy Save mode, the battery was draining "fast". I even took a screenshot of the battery log, because the "idle device" consumed 86% of the battery, in around 6 hours! And the figurative process in the description was Network signal. The device is continuosly using (?) the network signal, like searching or scanning unstoppably, and cause the battery to drain. Even in Airplane mode the Network signal is active! 
Unfourtunely, i forgot to retrieve the screenshots from the internal memory, and i wiped that memory (because i return to a Kitkat backup) :(

Is there any explanation about that?

Guest pakoGDLmx

I forgot to mention; i use Fecebook lite, and messenger (last versions) and they work fine. The problem comes, that in case you're using any app while someone calls you, the dialer app can't come up and the phone struggles trying to. It's a shame, i hope this is fixed soon, but again, it's an AMAZING work :3

Guest baraary

more than one day on the new build and so far not a single black screen.

ROM is so so so amazing, smooth and fast. wonderful for daily use for me.

thank so much for your work @fonz93

Guest alexandermb

Walkman, Eleven, Google Play Music, all those players will FC not for SD, its because the media manager of lollipop, maybe is just a problem reading the Album Covers, (i got all my songs with they respective covers and info). The Media manager read all the files on the Sd and they work, but the one's at internal storage give's the FC

Edited by alexandermb

Guest juanpablocastillo

fonz93 plzzz try to get back sd as primary storage option, there is no blackscreen anymore but plzz sd as primary that would be great

"SD as primary" code is buggy, that's why he disable it.

Guest juanpablocastillo

I checked my logcat when 2D glitches appears and the system keeps spamming this:

W/OpenGLRenderer( 650): Incorrectly called buildLayer on View: TextView, destroying layer...

Do you know what that means, fonz?

Guest fonz93

I checked my logcat when 2D glitches appears and the system keeps spamming this:

W/OpenGLRenderer( 650): Incorrectly called buildLayer on View: TextView, destroying layer...

Do you know what that means, fonz?

Don't know

Guest creeper19
hello, some research ROM I've noticed it does not come to establish the SD and internal. there is a solution, as modifying the build.prop or other

thanks in advance

Guest xSergioHp.

hello, some research ROM I've noticed it does not come to establish the SD and internal. there is a solution, as modifying the build.prop or other

thanks in advance

No, it's temporarily disable due to code bugs

Guest juanpablocastillo

governor Interective more black screen bug

more than 4 times

Try another scheduler. I'm currently trying SIO and no black screens.