[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest CreasingMass

browser app freezes and blue screen in initial stage on phone call sometimes until 5s or more... but the is that, this ROM is very stable more than the official.

What?

Guest Jefrey Reyes

Hi guys I have two days with kernel test3 today I was using facebook app let the phone for 5 minutes when I returned to the black screen appears also if you lock and unlock simultaneously black screen returns

Guest ondrasouk

I haven't "Black screen of death" since I've try Firefox OS(about 25days) and tethering work, but after 1-10 minutes crash.

My mobile is y300-100(build from 15/04/2015), and on my pc is Ubuntu 14.04, ArchLinux, Debian wheezy and Evolve OS.

Guest fonz93

Hi @fonz93 you will continue working on cm12.1 or you focus more on F-AOSP

I am working on F-AOSP because is smoother even with Gapps installed, my first goal is to fix the wake up bug (blackscreen) anyway, once we get it fixed, i'll release a new update of this ROM.

Guest Jefrey Reyes

I am working on F-AOSP because is smoother even with Gapps installed, my first goal is to fix the wake up bug (blackscreen) anyway, once we get it fixed, i'll release a new update of this ROM.

it is that personally I like cm12.1 and if F-AOSP is much softer but I can not personalize and that brought me back to cm12.1

Guest Flea997

it is that personally I like cm12.1 and if F-AOSP is much softer but I can not personalize and that brought me back to cm12.1

What you want to personalize?

Gravity Box can help you a lot

Guest Jefrey Reyes

What you want to personalize?

Gravity Box can help you a lot

if I tried it but my phone gave me a bootloop.

but I will try the version that will go up soon Fonz :-)

Guest Reasonz21

Anyone else phone rebooting when trying to send file using wifi on all the lollipop build roms? eg. sending a file using es file manage or zappa via wifi

Guest SIMONPRO

hey @fonz93. I get black screen today, i thought my phone went off. i just remove and put back battery then power on. Last time before black screen i was having i think 25% or below of battery. Then i remember this used to happen in slimkat so my thought is that may be CPU frequence or governor. also may be the battery saving mode which is set to turn on automatic when there is 15% of battery. By the way Great work @fonz93  :D

Edited by SIMONPRO

Guest AbMa

Devs, thank you for your work!! I really enjoy using this rom. It is much nicer and more stable, coming from SlimKat.

I noticed that on my Y300 it was Carousel (Dropbox' photo app) that made the phone crash and reboot, when it started sending/synchronizing. Removed it, and haven't had spontaneous reboots since.

Maybe this is related to the other reported reboots / black screens?

Guest fonz93

Devs, thank you for your work!! I really enjoy using this rom. It is much nicer and more stable, coming from SlimKat.

I noticed that on my Y300 it was Carousel (Dropbox' photo app) that made the phone crash and reboot, when it started sending/synchronizing. Removed it, and haven't had spontaneous reboots since.

Maybe this is related to the other reported reboots / black screens?

It's related to a different bug, if you try to upload something bigger than a picture (sometimes with pictures too), you will magically have a random reboot

Also, you may have noticed that if you download something using the browser, the phone become pretty laggy until the download ends, we probably need to merge some more commits from CAF into our kernel, but until the "wake up" bug is fixed i won't look into that (i haven't get any in 3 days with latest F-AOSP build, but people already reported that they got it, so..)

Edited by fonz93

Guest Arbab Irfan

i get random reboot when i use wifi hotspot

i attach my log cat here

Not random reboot... just one reboot .. When Enable hotspot PC connect to Internet , then it restarts.. after that restart hotspot work with no issue.

Guest SIMONPRO

Not random reboot... just one reboot .. When Enable hotspot PC connect to Internet , then it restarts.. after that restart hotspot work with no issue.

Ok i will try to do that but i am worried because i try f-aosp also have same problem with wifi hotspot

Guest jamilmir

Hi Fonz

Can you update this ROM with the last changes of Chil360 's kernel?

I tried the slimLP but CM have better performance

Thanks