[ROM][5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1 [Y300/G510] [04/06/2015]

Guest fonz93

Guest pesartom

Anyone know if it is smooth enough for daily use yet? :)

if you dont want to play games, yes.

just dont use the cm gapps, i used pa gapps

Guest denbartsi

Hi,

I'm using your 5.1.1 F-OASP rom, great and fast rom!

Is there a big difference between this cm12.1 rom and the F-OASP?

Which one would you recommend?

Thanks!

Guest fonz93

Hey happy birthday :)

Thank you

Hi,

I'm using your 5.1.1 F-OASP rom, great and fast rom!

Is there a big difference between this cm12.1 rom and the F-OASP?

Which one would you recommend?

Thanks!

The difference is the customization

Guest ferotakis

when hang on black screen and cant reboot wich lead to remove battery and when start phone its start with optimizing apps wich take looooong time ... :( i think i will revert back to cm 10.1

Guest imhashir

Plz Plz help :(
I am flashing the rom and its stuck on " Patching system image unconditionally...." Plz tell me what to do :unsure:
Thanks in Advance

Guest shanlk

Plz Plz help :(

I am flashing the rom and its stuck on " Patching system image unconditionally...." Plz tell me what to do :unsure:

Thanks in Advance

wait 2-3 minutes it'll be install

Guest shanlk

Thank you so much...a very very good rom. fast and smooth. But xposed is not working. pls solve this problem.

Unfortunately xposed hasn't official framework to fit Lollipop. Even if framework can be install via zip file But fonz made this Rom DEXPREOPT enabled, so no xposed

Guest josoft86
For Fonz93
I changed my Y300, convinced that he had taken a step forward, taking a Elephone P6000. But I found a desert as support Rom. Accustomed to have updates on the development and Y300, I feel lost and having read that you were interested in the P6000, I would ask if you can make an effort to update the CM12 that we have proposed, but that is not working. I thank you in advance for your interest.
Thanks.

Excuse my English.

Guest fonz93

For Fonz93
I changed my Y300, convinced that he had taken a step forward, taking a Elephone P6000. But I found a desert as support Rom. Accustomed to have updates on the development and Y300, I feel lost and having read that you were interested in the P6000, I would ask if you can make an effort to update the CM12 that we have proposed, but that is not working. I thank you in advance for your interest.
Thanks.

Excuse my English.

Hi, i wanted to buy a p6000 too, but then i bought a Moto G, anyway, Elephone didn't release any source code for their CM12, so i think that no one can update it.

Guest Phoenix_510

"Share it" app doesn't work. If I want to send or receive something, then the mobile restarts. :(

I'm using G510. Everything is ok,except this.

Edited by Phoenix_510

Guest luca020400

Hi, i wanted to buy a p6000 too, but then i bought a Moto G, anyway, Elephone didn't release any source code for their CM12, so i think that no one can update it.

You went to the dark side of the moon :)

post-1034609-14348128103611_thumb.png

Guest josoft86

Thanks anyway, 

shame because the phone does not deserve itbecause those who build, although Luca020400 not convinced. 

Best wishes even if late.

Guest luca020400

Still one of the best albums!

Agree ^^

Thanks anyway,

shame because the phone does not deserve itbecause those who build, although Luca020400 not convinced.

Best wishes even if late.

Elephone should release source code for his p**** series Edited by luca020400

Guest andrea2107

Agree ^^

Elephone should release source code for his p**** series

Regarding my brother's phone...his gionee elife e7 arrived and it is amazing,it got updated to KitKat and this month it will get official lollipop,gionee didn't release any source but some devs got it in some way(they say that they spammed gionee for this and finally someone gave them sources...luckily gionee elife e7 uses a snapdragon 800 so mediatek is not a problem here) and now a dev(that hasn't got the device...i think he devolops as hobby because he doesn't even want this cheap device)is devoloping omnirom lollipop and he is almost every week fixing something(is he magic? ) .. I am happy for my brother :P