[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest Johnmendez

I was finally able to create a fix for the bug two weeks black screen is excellent testeando and I want to give it to upload it chil360

Guest chil360
10 hours ago, Johnmendez said:

I was finally able to create a fix for the bug two weeks black screen is excellent testeando and I want to give it to upload it chil360

If you send me what needs to be changed or create a pull request through github then I will test it out and add it to the rom. It would be great to have a proper fix for this issue.

Guest jamesjrl

I found another way to get past the wifi issue on first setup.

Again using adb command window.

type "adb shell" to use the remote shell

type "su" to get root access

type "svc wifi disable" to disable your wifi.

i found at this point backing to first screen, then advancing tot he wifi setup, auto re-enabled wifi and worked fine from here

i was just about to type "svc wifi enable"

Apart from the setup fun of no keyboard or wifi and corrupting every sd card i try, Rom seems ok so far, seems faster than cm11, not a single issue so far hopefully will not drop gps in waze (requiring reboot), my reason for moving from 4.4.4

Guest chil360
1 hour ago, Johnmendez said:

[27/3 11:51 a. m.] john mendez: chil360 ok here I 'll leave the link of the fix is flashea and ready , but just unzip and replace those files in the rom looks like the changes done with this fix.

https://mega.nz/#!DsMShIgZ!t6hHAK570wDZA3ugDMIvBltkaqOqiqxnKS5BCyZ5sdo

Thanks for sending this - I will try it and see what happens. I have had a look inside and see that you are replacing mpdecision & sensorservice.

Replacing mpdecision won't have any effect as the kernel has been configured to use intelliplug instead so mpdecision has been disabled by default.

For sensorservice, I would prefer to build from source so if you have the code changes that would be good or is this taken from an old android build?

Guest Johnmendez

I have no changes at hand but if my friend 's computer because I'm poor and I have no :( I clarify I am not developer tutorials just keep on many compilations etc , also believes that fix

Guest Johnmendez

This fix can bring some bad effect? because I'm really happy with the result. for if I cost a little work to get to this point :)

Guest anotherjib
On 27/03/2016 at 4:37 PM, jamesjrl said:

I found another way to get past the wifi issue on first setup.

Again using adb command window.

type "adb shell" to use the remote shell

type "su" to get root access

type "svc wifi disable" to disable your wifi.

i found at this point backing to first screen, then advancing tot he wifi setup, auto re-enabled wifi and worked fine from here

i was just about to type "svc wifi enable"

Apart from the setup fun of no keyboard or wifi and corrupting every sd card i try, Rom seems ok so far, seems faster than cm11, not a single issue so far hopefully will not drop gps in waze (requiring reboot), my reason for moving from 4.4.4

Did not help in my case. It effectively connects to my router, but still says there is no connection. Had to switch on apn again

(Later)

Otherwise there definitely are improvements - wifi is stable (so far), dialer and contacts do not crash anymore.

It is also now more visible what was the main problem. With this build, when I invoked dialer for the first time, privacy guard asked whether it must be given access to my location. This never happened with previous builds, it started without this and then crashed after few seconds. So it seems the bottleneck is privacy guard behavior or something closely related to it.

(After a while)

Alas, I was too quick - dialer crashed again :(

Edited by anotherjib

Guest Kiodo1981

On 26/3/2016 at 6:47 PM, Johnmendez said:

[27/3 11:51 a. m.] john mendez: chil360 ok here I 'll leave the link of the fix is flashea and ready , but just unzip and replace those files in the rom looks like the changes done with this fix.

https://mega.nz/#!DsMShIgZ!t6hHAK570wDZA3ugDMIvBltkaqOqiqxnKS5BCyZ5sdo

Has this been tested? Does it work?

Thanks

Guest ipmdevelopers

Hi guys please join offical Group & channel for Y300&G510 

All about fourm Y300/Y300 

officalRoms-custom Roms -apksMod-gaming-tutorials daily- pdf guid books- More & more & more Things...... daily posting Channel & group 

↓↓ Link offical group ↓↓

https://telegram.me/joinchat/CGms2zxpHjaSoc0jr5bSSQ

↓↓Link offical channel ↓↓

https://telegram.me/joinchat/CGms2z2v_k187JaK6vADug

Guest ipmdevelopers

Hi guys please join offical Group & channel for Y300&G510 

All about fourm Y300/Y300 

officalRoms-custom Roms -apksMod-gaming-tutorials daily- pdf guid books- More & more & more Things...... daily posting Channel & group 

↓↓ Link offical group ↓↓

https://telegram.me/joinchat/CGms2zxpHjaSoc0jr5bSSQ

↓↓Link offical channel ↓↓

https://telegram.me/joinchat/CGms2z2v_k187JaK6vADug

Guest chil360
1 hour ago, Alias said:

Can someone bring me up to date? Is @Johnmendez Patch already included in the actual Rom, or is it necessary to install it manually? 

No, it's not included in today's build. I intended to test it this week but just didn't get the chance. It would help if some more people could test it this week and report back if this does indeed fix the problem. If it does, I will include it in next week's build.

Guest Nemesix2

Is there anyone who tried @Johnmendez's black screen fix? Does it work?

If yes, you just made a great progress in these devices' ROM developing ;)

@chil360 By the way, I found that you were able to use full GPU acceleration with display-caf on Android Kitkat some time ago. Is it still possible for 5.0+ roms to get this? I also have a doubt in this topic: When I install a Lollipop+ ROM, is the GPU completely useless except for the screen or is it able to do some things but not HW acceleration?

Edited by Nemesix2

Guest scdswd

@Nemesix2 It is hard to say the fix works, because I do not know blackscreen conditions. It is just not reproducible as far as I know. After the lastest build and 24h I had no black screen (without fix). Waiting till blackscreen appears and the I will apply the patch. And then I´ll have to wait.

Guest TheMasterSoda

At least for me, inserting files from "fix" into latest rom ended up being stuck at huawei boot logo. Also GApps refused to flash as they didnt think it was a 6.0 rom anymore. Maybe the fix is targeted at y300 only, can't say

Guest Alias

I'll probably test it tomorrow. Can someone please list all problems which shouldn't appear after the fix? Only the blackscreen-issue? 

Another question: Has the batterie-performance improved in the last 3 builds? 

Edited by Alias

Guest anotherjib
8 hours ago, Alias said:

Another question: Has the batterie-performance improved in the last 3 builds? 

In my experience - yes, slightly.

Guest Alias

Okay, I just flashed the 4 zips in the following order: CM13, fix blackscreen, actual pico GApps, fix keyboard. The last was necessary because I'm still facing the issue without this zip. It runs very smoothly and quickly (finally even the app-drawer and the keybord), but I'm unable to connect my device with the internet. I was able to connect it with my Wifi, but I've always only the status "Connected, no Internet". 

Update: I cleared the cache, now I'm able to connect it with the internet and to sign in with Google, browsing and so on. The Playstore works fine too, and the phone is still fast enough to navigate while I'm downloading/installing apps. I used themes, they run very well. The gaming-performance is still bad, but that's no surprise, because it's still impossible to fix this issue. 

@chil360

I can't really say if the fix-blackscreen-zip improves anything, but it doesn't destroy/ruin the Rom at least. I would have to use it for a long, long time to be able to say something more accurate. 

Edited by Alias

Guest herrdeh

Very interesting - hope the fix will be successful.

What about camera? - On 4.4.4, camera still to me is the crucial bug, it always works nicely for a certain time after reboot, but later fails. What about camera on 6.0?

Edited by herrdeh