(ROM) (5.1.1) (STABLE) F-AOSP BETA 10 (18.06.2016)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

Guest Nemesix2

@FLRIZDARKK OK, no problem. In any case, Geometry Dash runs perfectly with ROMs that have GPU acceleration such as Jellybean-based roms. Stable 60 FPS, so with the proper configuration it can run smoothly.

Anyways, this ROM sounds very promising; I'll stay tuned with this ;)

Guest detectedpendulum

After installing the beta 5 has stopped working Wi-Fi. Absolutely. Will this be fixed?

But the rest of the work firmware just fine, keep up the good work!

Guest markoprogramer
After installing the beta 5 has stopped working Wi-Fi. Absolutely. Will this be fixed?

But the rest of the work firmware just fine, keep up the good work!

Wi-Fi working fine here.

Guest detectedpendulum

Wi-Fi stopped working after the first reboot, when the SuperSU required to update binary file. And before that, it works great ... What do I do?

Sorry, the message is duplicated

Edited by detectedpendulum

Guest detectedpendulum
46 minutes ago, markoprogramer said:

Wi-Fi working fine here.

Wi-Fi stopped working after the first reboot, when the SuperSu required to update binary file. And before that, it works great ... What do I do?

Edited by detectedpendulum

Guest FLRIZDARKK

You will need to reinstall the rom 

To update supersu binary you needed to click on normal installation ( NOT TWRP OR CWM RECOVERY) , and when it says is reccomended to reboot click on OK . Root it will work even if you dont reboot.

Also make sure to wipe everything before installing my rom 

Edited by FLRIZDARKK

Guest detectedpendulum
48 minutes ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

To update supersu binary you needed to click on normal installation ( NOT TWRP OR CWM RECOVERY) , and when it says is reccomended to reboot click on OK . Root it will work even if you dont reboot.

Thanks for your help, I hope it will help. Good luck to you in development. This firmware is really fast and productive. Black screen was noticeably smaller than CyanogenMod 13. It is a pity that there is no switching function tracks using volume buttons, but it does not matter. We are waiting for you to update and 6.0 in the future!

Guest FLRIZDARKK

F-AOSP Android 6.0.1 is in testing but it will not be as good as 5.1.1 that's for sure. I am planing to release a first beta of 6.0.1 after 5.1.1 is completed ( you know after hardware decoding is available  , FM Radio too , no bugs on camera )

Edited by FLRIZDARKK

Guest pesartom
15 minutes ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

F-AOSP Android 6.0.1 is in testing but it will not be as good as 5.1.1 that's for sure. I am planing to release a first beta of 6.0.1 after 5.1.1 is completed ( you know after hardware decoding is available  , FM Radio too , no bugs on camera )

is that possible? hw decoding? im on cm10 gamer right now (just for playing real racing 3!!! :), i want the new Lamborghini)

again great job.

Guest Mr Voland

Wait, you can make hw decoding work on lp rom for y300, if so than that is great

Have you considered making a kitkat rom or jelly bean rom, I know that they are old but our device work best on these roms, and I couldn't found rom the rom for daily usage and where you can play some games...?

Guest FLRIZDARKK

HW Decoding is very hard , you should not think is going to come soon . I will give you a sneak peak when is available. 

@Mr Voland I guess AOSP 4.1.1 ROM is good since it has everything smooth. It was a gaming ROM for our devices but i cant find the link for it (i didn;t downloaded also)

Guest detectedpendulum
22 hours ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

Good day. I've done everything you've written . Indeed , Wi-Fi works. But after my device is switched off (he was over charge) , I turn it on again to charge , Wi-Fi stopped working . Absolutely . What to do? I apologize for the obsession and some errors in the report, I am from Russia .

Guest detectedpendulum
10 minutes ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

Weird , I think you're the first to experience this issue . What device do you have?

Huawei Ascend G510

Guest MirniyAtom

Your build is really very fast and works almost without any stuttering. But it still isn't working the camera, and appears "black screen". Sitting on beta 4, the first 3 days of the "black screen" was only 1 time, but the last 2 days constantly, 10 times a day. I don't want again to move to CM 10.2. But to constantly remove the battery and restart the phone already tired. (G510)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

Please update to beta 5 , camera is fixed . Make sure you follow the settings at Attention !

Beta 5 is resolving some of the bugs and black screens and boosts performance .

Guest MirniyAtom
17 часов назад, FLRIZDARKK сказал:

Пожалуйста, обновите до бета 5 , камера фиксирована . Убедитесь, что вы выполните настройки в внимание !

Бета 5 является устранение некоторых багов и черными экранами и повышает производительность .

еще раз поймал черный экран (уже на бета 5)