(ROM) (5.1.1) (STABLE) F-AOSP BETA 10 (18.06.2016)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

Guest gbelovai

Well, it didn't work out for me very well. I had several freezes (on apps like RuntasticPro, Messenger), despite the Kernel Adiutor modifications, but it didn't reboot, so i had to remove the battery, then did it manually.

Anyway I really appreciate your effort, I hope it's getting more stable. 

Thanks! :)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

@Notanyone Restart your phone may fix it. It is a Google Play Error that is also found on devices like Nexus (not a bug in my rom)

@gbelovai Some apps are eating a lot of RAM , i suggest use this versions of Facebook and Facebook Messanger (are more optimized for performance) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-facebookmod-material-design-layout-t2982613

Guest gbelovai
1 hour ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

@gbelovai Some apps are eating a lot of RAM , i suggest use this versions of Facebook and Facebook Messanger (are more optimized for performance) : http://forum.xda-developers.com/android/apps-games/app-facebookmod-material-design-layout-t2982613

I installed the black modded Messenger (from the xda forum), but yeah, i think so the RAM usage was a major problem. 

Guest MirniyAtom

The latest build is very badly behaved. It contains bugs such as, hang on an empty space (saves a restart), black screen (even now the touch buttons not illuminated, the phone does not show any signs of life), the phone goes into eternal reboot (in this case, helps only the wipes) Back to beta 8 .

Guest Notanyone

In BETA 9 , my phone randomly froze , the screen still show what my last doing and all button are not functioning . The only way is to pull out the battery .

Guest TheMasterSoda
9 hours ago, Notanyone said:

In BETA 9 , my phone randomly froze , the screen still show what my last doing and all button are not functioning . The only way is to pull out the battery .

Can confirm, phone freezes randomly with last action stuck and no response from clicks/etc. Same thing happens while the phone is locked, so technically black screen bug got even worse.

Guest gbelovai

@FLRIZDARKK I mean I have already installed the modded app when the freeze came. I can also confirm MirniyAtom's problems. I didn't test the previous releases (the BETA 9 was my first), but I just had to go back to the SlimKat 5.1.1 one. 

Guest QUANTRONIUM    S.G.T

Black screen followed by boot loop,  only way to fix it is to enter recovery and clear caches  and delvick.  

Guest Runjaun

@FLRIZDARKK  Can you add  msm-mpdecision, intelliactive governor and CDG congestion algorithm. I would like to the smoothness  msm-mpdecision because intelli-plug cause lag and is unstable

Guest markoprogramer
@FLRIZDARKK  Can you add  msm-mpdecision, intelliactive governor and CDG congestion algorithm. I would like to the smoothness  msm-mpdecision because intelli-plug cause lag and is unstable

Read my post you will be pleased with the results.

Guest Phoenix_510
try porting other rom like samsung rom or miui, emui

It will be great,if this device gets a fluent miui. Miui roms for this device aren't perfect :(

Guest Runjaun
11 hours ago, Phoenix_510 said:

It will be great,if this device gets a fluent miui. Miui roms for this device aren't perfect :(

Miui will be great . atleast a kitkat that work well.