[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest RJCAcht2

How can I get access to /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so ?

I tried using File manager in CM, but it won't give me root access. It should be under General settings>advanced>Access mode. But on this ROM it does not give me that option.
Without disabeling the ASOP keyboard crash, this ROM is no option for me.

Solved it: got rootexplorer apk and got it deleted.

Edited by RJCAcht2
Problem solved

@chil360

I can't even flash the actual version of the rom. It ends with "detected filesystem ext4 for /dev/block/mmcblk0p17" and then I have to remove the battery. When will you publish the next? Christmas would be a nice date. As a gift for your fans.  xD

Guest chil360
31 minutes ago, Nemesix2 said:

@chil360 I just realised you put a wrong link to the Cyanogenmod github. You put "githb" instead of "github" ;)

Thanks, it's now fixed.

4 minutes ago, Nemesix2 said:

@chil360 No camera fix yet? I see you only updated CM13 sources in the newest build. Camera (photos) only worked with 1.9 megapixels in previous builds. Is it fixed now?

With Christmas coming up, I haven't had much time to work on the rom so this week it's just a rebuild with the latest CM sources plus a few minor kernel commits.

Guest Nemesix2

@chil360 

With Christmas coming up, I haven't had much time to work on the rom so this week it's just a rebuild with the latest CM sources plus a few minor kernel commits.

Oh I see, might have to wait till a build with fixed camera comes out :)

Guest RJCAcht2
13 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

@chil360 

Oh I see, might have to wait till a build with fixed camera comes out :)

I have no problem with camera in the cm-13.0-20151213-UNOFFICIAL-u8951 build on my G510. Camera is at 5MP ad can take multiple shots without crash or anything. Only movie is not at 720p resolution, but that does not matter for me.

Will report how it works with latest version soon.

Guest cesartdavila
2 hours ago, RJCAcht2 said:

I have no problem with camera in the cm-13.0-20151213-UNOFFICIAL-u8951 build on my G510. Camera is at 5MP ad can take multiple shots without crash or anything. Only movie is not at 720p resolution, but that does not matter for me.

Will report how it works with latest version soon.

You can record video normally? and play without problem?

21 hours ago, Folini said:

don't be in a hurry... leave the installer do it's magic... and wait 15 minutes...

Thanks. I tested the "old" version yesterday, and it still had the browser-bug - I'm unable to download anything. Is there a workaround meanwhile? I'll test the new version today. Is the AOSP-Keybord-GApps-Bug still there? 

Guest RJCAcht2
1 hour ago, cesartdavila said:

You can record video normally? and play without problem?

Recorded a 30 sec movie and could play it also. Still to be said, it's at 480p so not full potential. Also it's storing on my device, couldn't change that to SD card either. Should it be possible?

Download bug is still there, Browser suddenly stops when download is initiated. Also ASOP keyboard bug still there, but that's a minor problem, since deleting the file does the trick. Could almost find it with my eyes closed.

1 hour ago, RJCAcht2 said:

Also ASOP keyboard bug still there, but that's a minor problem, since deleting the file does the trick. Could almost find it with my eyes closed.

I'm unable to remove the file without Root. And the file manager is unable to get into the root-mode. 

Guest Nemesix2

@0111 No Lollipop for you, nor even Kitkat, I'm sorry. I was only able to find Jelly Bean until 4.2.1. I found fake tutorials too, from those "lollipopupdate.xyz" domains and stuff.

Guest knoelli

Thanks a lot @chil360 for the update, the rom keeps getting better and better :)

Yesterdays update has fixed the camera problem for me on my Y300 - I can now take photos at full resolution with OpenCamera app.

So for me the only problem that still exists is that I can't format an sd-card as internal storage. The process starts but aborts at 40% with an error message. This happens with different sd-cards so it's not a fault of the card.

Guest Louis4ever
Thanks a lot @chil360 for the update, the rom keeps getting better and better :)

Yesterdays update has fixed the camera problem for me on my Y300 - I can now take photos at full resolution with OpenCamera app.

So for me the only problem that still exists is that I can't format an sd-card as internal storage. The process starts but aborts at 40% with an error message. This happens with different sd-cards so it's not a fault of the card.

Well, you already tested last build, how about performance and smoothness?

Guest knoelli
4 hours ago, Louis4ever said:

Well, you already tested last build, how about performance and smoothness?

Performance seems to be about the same as with previous CM13 builds, no noticable change, neither for the better nor for the worse. However, smoothness in general feels much better with CM13 compared to Lollipop based ROMs (I didn't install gapps on CM13, just base ROM with aptoide as playstore replacement). Sometimes I still get random reboots, for example just now I had one setting another ringtone, but they don't occur all too often.