[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest Nemesix2

@Chris_fenty Hmm no sé entonces. @chil360 ha puesto una solución para un problema relacionado, pruébalo:

Mobile Data issues:

If mobile does not connect when enabled, turn on aeroplane mode, wait a few seconds then turn off aeroplane mode. When the phone reconnects to the network it should also successfully connect the mobile data. Now that the initial connection has been made, you should be able to disable and enable mobile data as required and it will connect.

"Si el móvil no se conecta cuando activas los datos, enciende el modo avión, espera unos segundos y después apaga el modo avión. Cuando el teléfono reconecte a la red ya debería conectarse con datos también. Ahora que la conexión inicial se ha establecido, deberías poder apagar y encender los datos como quieras y se conectará."

@Alias Yes, I am Spanish :D The G510 is very famous here, but as I mentioned earlier, my Daytona seems to be defective or very slow compared to other units. That's why I entered the custom ROM world, and found this awesome community :D

@Nemesix2 Yes, the community is awesome. But in the future, I'll try to buy devices which get a better support by the producer. Of course, it's a cheap phone, but the support by Huawei for my Y300 was more than disappointing. My new Moto G 2014 was the first step in this direction. If Google will sell a more affordable Nexus-Phone (200-300€) with Android N in 2016, I'll buy it. 

Guest Nemesix2

@Alias I know dude, Huawei's support is very bad. My next phone shall be an efficient, fast (not top-end of course), affordable and ROM-friendly phone. Probably a Nexus 5. (although I know it's kinda old it just cares all my needs). I'll just wait for them to be cheaper, and see what I can do.

@Nemesix2 But I think the situation became much better. In 2013, the Nexus-Devices had nearly no real alternatives (if you like Vanilla and smooth UIs, of course). But in 2016 we have/we will have the new generation of Motorola, some Android One devices, OnePlus phones and even some with Cyanogen OS by small european or chinese companies. 

Guest Nemesix2

@Alias I know. My favourite Android is, of course, Vanilla (I totally HATE Touchwiz, EmotionUI, The UI from LG's phones, and that kind of stuff) cause I can enjoy material design and smooth transitions in its totality.

As I mentioned earlier, I'm not sure yet, cause a new phone won't come for me anytime soon. I guess I'll just deal with my freaking slow Daytona for the time being :P

14 hours ago, Nemesix2 said:

@Alias If that's during boot, it's normal. If it's after boot (at lockscreen), then it may be a bug as you said.

No, after the boot animation and the lock screen on my homescreen. 

Small review: The performance is still a little bit weak in some cases, especially when I open the recent apps by holding the home button. But, surprisingly, the Google Now Launcher works nearly smooth. The CM themes are working, but some of them are simply not made for CM 13 and will "kill" the Rom, so watch out! Working themes: MIUI, LG G4 theme, Dark material, Euphoria Dark. I also found a nice Vanilla-boot animation. The boot takes still a very long time, some GApps crash sometimes, the Wifi is unstable and the shown battery-percentage makes absolutely no sense. Here are some screenshots with Google Now (German language settings). One of them shows dual-window.  ;-) 

Screenshot_20160107-182310.png

Screenshot_20160107-182511.png

Screenshot_20160107-182239.png

Screenshot_20160107-182254.png

Edited by Alias

Guest scdswd

Hello. I am facing one not minor problem: the wifi does not (somehow) remember passwords. When I connect to wifi, then disable wifi, enable and it will not connect again. I have to manually tap the network and it asks me for the password again. Do you others face similar problem or just me?

Guest Louis4ever
Hello. I am facing one not minor problem: the wifi does not (somehow) remember passwords. When I connect to wifi, then disable wifi, enable and it will not connect again. I have to manually tap the network and it asks me for the password again. Do you others face similar problem or just me?

Same here, WiFi forgets passwords

Guest Intel_sk

Hi I beg you could anybody do video as necessary to delete the file it ohladne AOSP keyboard ..... I know no such things but I can not find the file it nicely thank you

Guest Mr Voland
58 minutes ago, Abdulhak said:

The kernel makes the processor of 2GHz at 1Ghz. By this I do think that the kernel is wrong or a mistake has.

What 2GHz? this phone have dual core on 1.1GHz

Guest Intel_sk

Hello Can anyone of you to write exactly where one can find /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so and I'm not too expert on such things and help to others
thank you very much

Guest Mr Voland
30 minutes ago, Intel_sk said:

Hello Can anyone of you to write exactly where one can find /system/lib/libjni_latinimegoogle.so and I'm not too expert on such things and help to others
thank you very much

Flash this file from recovery it should work

cm13-fix-keyboard.zip