[ROM][6.0][ALL] CyanogenMod 13 [18/12/2016]

Guest chil360

Guest knoelli
2 hours ago, Abdulhak said:

CPU performance is too weak , please fix chil360 and it is not due to my phone.

CPU performance is, IMHO, good. Nothing high-end but that is to be expected from our phone and nothing chil360 (or anyone else) will be able to change. Speed is better than on Lollipop and comparable to KitKat for me. But I didn't flash any gapps, maybe that's the cause of your performance problems?!

@chil360 the latest version (01/10/16) seems to have worsened the camera problem. So far I could sometimes take images at full resolution and guaranteed at 1600x1200px, with the new version no resolution is working anymore. Apart from that, I still get the Java-error when trying to format my SD-card as internal storage (as reported some time ago). Anyway, thanks a lot again for this great rom which is quite usable for me on a daily basis :)

Edited by knoelli

Guest Abdulhak

@chil360The CPU has been reduced from chil360 and therefore it is also made goofy I can no longer open my favorite game more even though the old Android operating system (Android 4.4.4) so it went chil360, please fix.

Edited by Abdulhak

Guest Mr Voland

@Abdulhak

Easy there dude, calm down, you should be thankfull that we even have this rom because nobody pay them to  make this, it is only good will of developer, also this is very old phone it is imposible to make android M to work as JB or KK.

Also this isn't rom for daily use yet, it need time to be fully functioning, so be patient.

And how do you mean that chil reduced cpu on y300 max frequency is 1048 or 1008 there isn't much difference.

Guest Abdulhak
44 minutes ago, Mr Voland said:

@Abdulhak

Easy there dude, calm down, you should be thankfull that we even have this rom because nobody pay them to  make this, it is only good will of developer, also this is very old phone it is imposible to make android M to work as JB or KK.

Also this isn't rom for daily use yet, it need time to be fully functioning, so be patient.

And how do you mean that chil reduced cpu on y300 max frequency is 1048 or 1008 there isn't much difference.

The second core is not used, only the first

Guest TobiLaForge

@Abdulhak Performance on my phone isn't great either with build from 1/10/16. Sometimes i've to wait several seconds until smething happens. Now i installed Kernel Adiutor, set min freq. to 480 and selected cpu-governor "performance" profile. Feels faster now. Maybe this or another option helps your play your game again.

@knoelli With (12/20/15) build my camera always crashed, while some people on this thread reported, it would work. Now I'm glad camera works for me finally (5MP, at 3.1 MP it crashes), but yours doesn't work? Very strange...

Guest knoelli
17 hours ago, TobiLaForge said:

@knoelli With (12/20/15) build my camera always crashed, while some people on this thread reported, it would work. Now I'm glad camera works for me finally (5MP, at 3.1 MP it crashes), but yours doesn't work? Very strange...

Strange indeed. I just tried the camera again but to no avail (neither at 5MP, nor at any lower resolution). I then did a reboot and tried again (at 5MP) and the image was taken and saved correctly. However after the image was saved the live image froze (other informations like camera angle were updated just fine) and I had to enter for example the options or the gallery (and go back) to re-enable the live image again.

I'm using the latest version of OpenCamera, maybe that app has some problems with our device?! However, if the camera fails, I don't encounter any crash, just the message "the image could not be saved" (and a frozen live image which can, again, be fixed by opening any other page and going back). I tried various settings, OpenCamera's own save method and the Android storage access framework method but anything I tried made no difference at all.

Guest Abdulhak
19 hours ago, TobiLaForge said:

@Abdulhak Performance on my phone isn't great either with build from 1/10/16. Sometimes i've to wait several seconds until smething happens. Now i installed Kernel Adiutor, set min freq. to 480 and selected cpu-governor "performance" profile. Feels faster now. Maybe this or another option helps your play your game again.

@knoelli With (12/20/15) build my camera always crashed, while some people on this thread reported, it would work. Now I'm glad camera works for me finally (5MP, at 3.1 MP it crashes), but yours doesn't work? Very strange...

Thank Mobilalarge , I try it.

Guest Abdulhak
19 Stunden, sagte TobiLaForge:

Abdulhak Leistung auf meinem Handy-Ist nicht groß Entweder mit Einbau von 1/10/16. Manchmal habe ich einige Sekunden warten, Bis smething passiert. Jetzt i Kernel Adiutor, Set Min Freq installiert zurück. Bis 480 und Ausgewählte CPU-Gouverneur "Performance" Profil . Fühlt Sich schneller. Vielleicht ist this oder Eine andere Option hilft Ihr Spiel Ihr Spiel Erneut.

knoelli Mit (12/20/15) meine Kamera zu bauen immer abgestürzt ist, während einige Leute in diesem Thema berichtet, Würde Dass es funktionieren. Jetzt bin ich froh, that the Kamera funktioniert bei mir endlich (5MP, bei 3.1 MP es stürzt ab), Aber bei IHNEN Nicht funktioniert? Sehr eigenartig ...

Thanks Tobilaforge, i try it.

Edited by Abdulhak

7 minutes ago, pashapuma said:

в группе спроси в вк

В группе там и так все понятно и уже прошито, а вот что делать с распакованным ядром?

Guest pashapuma
1 hour ago, PROgR said:

В группе там и так все понятно и уже прошито, а вот что делать с распакованным ядром?

прошить через рекавери. install>image

20160116_170816.jpg.06f6a342163cde75515d

Edited by pashapuma

Guest chil360
On 16/01/2016 at 8:51 AM, pashapuma said:

kernel cm13 20160103 by Dmitry Sergeev

sd  card - main memory
working Camera 
working Screencast

@pashapuma Is there any way you can find out what he has changed to make these fixes so I can add them to my builds? I can't find any sources for his changes and I don't speak Russian to be able to ask for them. For the sd card as main memory, I think he has just switched the fstab entries rather than fixing the adoptable storage.

15 hours ago, chil360 said:

@pashapuma Is there any way you can find out what he has changed to make these fixes so I can add them to my builds? I can't find any sources for his changes and I don't speak Russian to be able to ask for them. For the sd card as main memory, I think he has just switched the fstab entries rather than fixing the adoptable storage.

p.s i Russian

Hello it's me chil360 i Dmitry Sergeev is a memory I change seats while the camera starts and screencast , I would like to know why?

And what changes cm13 20160117 .
How to activate the swap 20160117 cm13 ?
Edited by dmitr