(ROM) (5.1.1) (STABLE) F-AOSP BETA 10 (18.06.2016)

Guest FLRIZDARKK

Guest FLRIZDARKK

@dre90210 I will try uploading starting from this build on basketbuild, also I didn't get any reboots also . 

Asphalt 8 is going to be almost impossible to optimize as it requires 1ghz processor and 1GB RAM.

Guest seven9

Best open source image for this phone so far and I tried already many, many of them including cm11, cm12 and cm13 with and without gapps/opengapps. Thanks @FLRIZDARKK !!!

ps. I also noticed some problems with Google Camera, but Open Camera works very well.

Guest xxirioxx

Hi! I tested this ROM but I came back to AOSP 4.1.

Your rom is better than other 5.1.1 roms but it's unstable... I had two black screen problems.

I'll try again later when it's more mature.

The good thing is that xposed works ;)

Guest xxirioxx

Yes, but this problem is common to all LL-MM roms, it isn't related to your excellent job! :)

If it can be helpful, this happened when phone was stressed (eg. using browser).

Someone tells it can be related to intelliplug but I can't say you more because I never investigated by myself.

All I can say is you made a small masterpiece! This ROM has a lot of free ram and is smoother than aosp 4.1.

Guest Mr Voland

This rom is probably the best LP rom made for y300, great job and thank you!

Only 'problem' is that when I used browser or clash of clans, phone was on charger and battery is discharged even when it was pluged, so battery runs out pretty quick.

No blackscreen for now, only when you do something and someone calls you it takes some time to show call.

Google camera is too dark to use but open camera works fine

Hotspot doesn't work

I will be very thakfull if you turn on rocker wake up by default or make an option in settings, and also a option to turn on usb storage because when I connect usb it shows me only adb, not even the mtp :)

Edited by Mr Voland

Guest FLRIZDARKK

@Mr Voland About the battery issue , you need to charge the battery and leave it alone until is charged, after that battery will drain slower even when you play games .

About camera I am trying to fix it , I did discover a issue but I cannot find a fix for now.

I will try to fix hotspot ( it will take some time in testing)

Usb storage is enabled by default in Beta 4 just don't change no settings and unplug it and plug it again ( the usb debugging option represents the usb storage also)

Guest pesartom

can i use a command in somewhere (i dont know where) to add skipping tracks with volume buttons when the screen is off? i dont want to install xposed & gravitybox, they use ram. (i just downloaded the rom, havnt tested it yet)

Guest Jairus1998
11 hours ago, pesartom said:

can i use a command in somewhere (i dont know where) to add skipping tracks with volume buttons when the screen is off? i dont want to install xposed & gravitybox, they use ram. (i just downloaded the rom, havnt tested it yet)

This has to mod the framework base. You can't do that in a ROM, you can mod this in Linux. This ROM is F-AOSP and not much features to be expected. You still have to use gravitybox

Edited by Jairus1998

Guest pesartom

so far smoothest rom from 5.0.0 and higher. GREAT JOB. i played dungeon hunter 4 without lag. real racing 3 had lag (even with various tweaks, ill try it without gapps next time).

will you be making an android m rom anytime?

Guest saeed.geek

please fix Hotspot. I love android 5.* but I can't use any 5.* custom rom, because all of theme have Hotspot problem. when I turn on Hotspot the phone is restarting.

Guest Nemesix2

@FLRIZDARKK Hey dude, cool ROM! Overall it has great performance in the UI, but I just can't see the performance improvements on games. For example, Geometry Dash runs as laggy as other LP roms. Flappy Bird just keeps dropping frames every single second, emulators don't run quite well, and the list could go on and on.The fact that CoC is running smooth doesn't mean the ROM is ready for general gaming ;)

Nonetheless, I have to admit, you've worked a lot for this to be fluid, at least in the UI.

Keep it up!

Guest FLRIZDARKK

@Nemesix2 You have to keep in mind what games can run on our device . I didn't say it will run every game smooth but some of the games that are not graphic intense . You have to look at system requirements for a game before you can play it . I will post a list of games that run smooth .

Guest poli1982
3 hours ago, FLRIZDARKK said:

@ Nemesix2  Hay que tener en cuenta lo que los juegos se pueden ejecutar en nuestro dispositivo. No he dicho que se ejecutará cada juego sin problemas, pero algunos de los juegos que no son gráficos intensos. Usted tiene que mirar a los requisitos del sistema para un juego antes de poder jugar. Voy a publicar una lista de juegos que se ejecutan sin problemas.

gracias